Monday, February 22, 2021

Greatest Hits

 

Nadia: I know but- Wait who are you?

Marley: What?

Nadia: That lady standing there. What is she doing there?

Ginger: Oh don’t mind me. I just wanted to get an exclusive first look at this season of the bachelor. You won’t even know I’m here.

Nadia: You’re kind of hard to ignore. You’re standing there eating your hotdog and staring us down.

Ginger: Won’t even know it. I’ll be so quiet.

Marley: Do we like even have security or anything on this set?


Gardenia: I think it’s really nice for us all to get together. I’m not much for getting out, but I’d really like to become friends with the two of you. Sorry Laila’s tied up at work.

Ginger: Oh don’t worry about it, Cormac isn’t off work yet either. I think tonight will be nice too. I’ve been in Oasis Springs for a while, and I still haven’t made many friends. The only thing I’ve managed to do is be banned from the set of all future Bachelor recordings. This’ll be nice.

Gardenia: I saw that one! That was so funny when you went up to Marlee and Nadia on their date. I wish I could get that close to one of them, even if it’s a one time deal. My mom hates them, but Laila, and I still watch them in secret.

Ginger: That’s right, your mom was on the Bachelorette! That’s so cool that she stayed with Rochelle. I was rooting for them.

Gardenia: I never actually watched the one my moms were one. I thought it’d be too weird to see them on TV.

Ginger: All I wanted to do was have a nice relaxing spa day with my husband, but no I can’t because the bachelorette just happens to be filming there, and I just “happen” to be banned from their sets.


Ginger: Can’t kick me off your set if I’m all the way up here dozens of feet away from the competition.



Cormac: There you are. I’ve been looking everywhere for you.

Ginger: Act like you’re talking to me.

Cormac: I am talking to you. What’s going on? Why were you all the way up there?

Ginger: Because there may be a bachelorette challenge happening behind us.

Cormac: Aren’t you banned from being anywhere near them?

Ginger: Yes, which is why we need to look as inconspicuous as possible.

Cormac: No I think we need to go home. I don’t want to find out just how banned, banned means.

Ginger: Can I stay just a little longer?

Cormac: Fine, but we better not get arrested or anything.

Ginger: And that’s the story of how I’ve managed to avoid the camera crew for the past six hours. I guess I should go home now. Thanks for listening! Aaand they’re gone.

Ginger: Thanks for inviting me to the arcade where the bachelorette challenge just happens to be filming dad.

Nigel: You never want to hangout with your old man, so I was surprised when you said yes.

Ginger: You’re usually asleep. There’s not much time for hanging out.


Camera crew: We finally nabbed her. Mam we’re going to have to ask you to leave. We know you’re not allowed on the set. You’re picture’s posted in our office.

Ginger: Agh! They caught me! Alright, I’ll leave. I won’t give you any trouble.

Camera crew: Thank you for your cooperation.


Ginger: They won’t see me if I hide behind this curtain. Check and mate camera crew.

Ginger: They’ll never notice I’m here with my super secret disguise! I mean who would even recognize me?


No comments:

Post a Comment