Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Play the Game Legacy Gen 1

 I'm doing a test play of my friend's legacy (rules and scorecard found here). I haven't taken many pictures, but I'm having a blast!

I figured I'd do a little write up of the first generation.


Here is my founder Josh. He has the Master Chef aspiration and traits Active, Loves the Outdoors, and Family-Oriented. He will be trying to top the Culinary career.

Here is his wife Maddie. Maddie's aspiration, traits, and career won't count towards anything, but I'll still be working with her. Her aspiration is Body Builder, and her traits are Ambitious, Loves the Outdoors, and Outgoing. She's in the Athlete career.

Since Maddie's aspiration is tied into her career, I'm hoping she'll be able to complete it.

Josh earned the Workaholic lifestyle, which I learned lets sims go in to work after hours. He's constantly disappearing off to work and tense if he's not working.

They had a daughter, Kirby, who'll be our second generation heir. Her toddler trait was charmer. She's a cutie.

Josh has maxed Cooking and Gourmet Cooking (planning on him maxing Baking and Mixology as well). I figure it couldn't hurt for him to take up yoga and possibly max Wellness since he's tense pretty much 24/7.

I'm glad I learned the easiest way for toddlers to build up imagination is to have them make messes. I'm also glad Josh's siblings stop by to clean up said messes.

For some reason, even though the lot is set to Private Dwelling, people keep randomly stopping by to rummage through their trash and make herbal remedies on the grill. I'll probably move them at some point.
 
Cute Kirby is cute, and she maxed all her toddler skills.

Just in time too as it's her birthday. She has the Whiz Kid aspiration and gained the Loner trait.

Maddie lets Josh know she's expecting again. I wasn't planning on them having anymore kids, but that's what I get with having risky woohoo on.

Kirby made a club for all her cousins. So far she only has three old enough to join, but I'm sure there'll be many more.

She also made a club for other kids in the neighborhood. Never too early to meet potential friends or future spouses.

Since I read up more on the Youth Festival, I sent Kirby out, so she could get the full experience. She tried the voidcritter hunt, but came up one short before the festival was over.

Maddie gave birth to a little boy named Bronson.

Josh's family is over a lot, he has two sisters and a brother. They're really quite helpful. Her aunt Jasmine stops by and helps Kirby, along with Maddie.

Bronson grows up into a cute toddler with the Angelic trait.

Kirby goes to the library to try and get focused for her homework and plays chess with one of her neighbors, Beth Hernandez.

Bronson looks so cute just politely standing there watching Maddie work on her Charisma.

He also gets some quality time with his dad before growing up.

Bronson gains the Genius trait and Rambunctious Scamp aspiration.

Since both kids were old enough, I decided to send the family out on a trip to Granite Falls (Kirby had a birthday the same day as Bronson). Little did I know that Maddie was pregnant again since she's so skinny. Oh well, it'll be a quick trip.

The trip was mainly for Kirby anyway. She grew up with the Creative trait and Angling Ace as her first aspiration. She managed to catch all the Granite Falls fish which was awesome. I'm not sure if I'll have her complete the entire fish collection or not.

Josh has topped the Culinary career and completed his aspiration. He's also maxed Baking and is super close to maxing mixology. His next aspiration is Soulmate, which he has mostly completed.

Here's a better picture of Bronson as a child. I can't tell who he looks the most like right now.

Kirby was a super moody teenager. She spent most of her time having a mean phase. (Also side note, I ended up building them a house and moving them to Evergreen Harbor).

Of course, sims being sims, they'd rather eat on the couch instead of the table right behind them.

Also, I didn't get a picture of her birth, but Viola, the newest member of the family, is sitting beside Bronson. She has the Silly trait.

Even though Kirby may be grumpy, she still spends a lot of time with Viola. 


Just some family pictures. Most of the cousins are teens now, but Josh's sister Jasmine and his brother Peter are still having kids.

Kirby managed to finish the Angling Ace aspiration, and she's now moved on to the Painter Extraordinaire aspiration. I think I'll switch her to the Academic one once she goes on to university. She has also been able to collect all her scouting badges and top the Lifeguard career. Kirby has been a busy teen!

I decided to give her a break for the few days she had left as a teen and have her search for love. It was between Rachel Bheeda and Beth Hernandez, but I ended up settling on Beth. Rachel had the same hair color and way too similar of features (oddly) as Kirby.

Beth is a few days younger than Kirby, but I had them become girlfriends. Hopefully I'll be able to get them married now problem and she won't get married off by MCCC.

At this point Kirby has maxed: Imagination, Movement, Communication, Thinking, Potty, Mental, and Fishing

Her traits are: Loner, Top Knotch Toddler, Mentally Gifted, Collector, Morning Sim, Night Owl, Scouting Aptitude, Angler's Tranquility, Perfectionist (adult trait), Fertile, Entrepreneurial, and Responsible.

She's completed the following aspirations: Whiz Kid and Angling Ace

Josh has maxed: Cooking, Gourmet Cooking, Baking, and Mixology

His traits are: Loves the Outdoors, Active, Family Oriented, Great Storyteller, Stoves and Grills Master, Always Welcome, Cold Acclimation, Essence of Flavor, Heat Acclimation, Mentor, Water Proof, Observant, Speed Cleaner, Fresh Chef, Frugal, Speed Reader, Companion, and Great Kisser

He's completed the following aspirations: Master Chef and Soulmate


We'll see what Kirby gets up to next generation!

No comments:

Post a Comment