Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Genetic Roulette Chapter Seven

Welcome back to the Kane family where the house is full of fairies and vampires (mainly vampires). Last time second oldest child Francisca moved out, and Gertrude and Hubert were close to the end of their teen years. We also welcomed baby Kate and Lavinia. I've decided to start adding names by everyone's "dialogue" just to make it easier to tell who's who since there are so many of them.

 Isabella: Hey mom, do you want to work out with me?

Dionyza: Nope. Pass.

Isabella: C'mon the adrenaline is exhilarating!

Dionyza: I'm more of a sit in front of the TV playing video games or binge watching kind of mom. You're welcome to join me if you want.

Isabella: But we have super awesome vampire powers? Shouldn't we use them to get stronger.

Dionyza: I've been alive for too long now. I just want to relax and enjoy some shows.

 Gertrude: I'm going to miss you Kate! You probably won't even remember me since I'm going to move out soon. I'm going to be completely erased from your memory *sobs*, and you'll never want to talk to me again because you won't even know me.

 Isabella: She shoots!

 Isabella: She scores! Who's the best? That's me! That's right! It's me!

 Dionyza: You're growing up so fast baby number eight.

You don't know her name?

Dionyza: Of course I know her name. It's Lavinia. Geez learn to take a joke.

 Everyone was invited to another party at Edgar's house. Let's see if he's actually there this time.

 Dionyza: Look who bothered to actually show up this time.

Edgar: Of course I'd show up. It's my house.

Dionyza: Funny, last time you invited us all over, there were a bunch of random strangers here, and my granddaughter was left screaming on the floor.

 Edgar: Look mom, she's perfectly happy.

Dionyza: She's bald.

Edgar: She can be happy and bald at the same time.

 Where is Edgar's husband Estavan you might ask? Well it turns out he's just a floating head chilling in the backyard.

Random Fairy: Boo! You suck! Get a body!

 So when I clicked on Estavan, there was the option to take him to the hospital. To get the rest of his body replaced? Who knows, so I sent Dionyza off with him.

 Isabella: So I tried to meet some people online, so I could find someone to go to prom with. One of the friends I just made today died. I guess she was old, so what did I expect.

Poor thing. She really is having the worst luck.

 Dionyza: Well, Estavan is still in there getting his body replaced or whatever, but it's been almost twelve hours. I'm out.

 Waylon called up Hubert for a date in the abandoned lot that all my sims seem to like to go on dates at.

 Unfortunately for Hubert it was also past curfew.

Hubert: I wonder how long moms will make me stand in the corner this time.

 Diana: YOU'RE GROUNDED!

Hubert: So does that mean a whole day in time out?

Diana: No! It means you're never leaving the house again.

 Hubert: Well here's what I think about that! I'm going to be moving out anyway by the end of the week, so who cares.

Diana: Maybe I won't let you leave!

 Hubert: Oh come on! You can't be mad at me trying to help out with the kids.

Diana: You're obviously up to something, and I don't like it.

 Joseph: If this is what being a teenager is like, then I don't want to grow up.

 Gerturde: Hey mom, have you seen Hubert? I-

Diana: How dare you speak his name! Time out for you.

 Gerturde: This is humiliating.

 I decided to make a house full of teens with sims I had saved in my library. The town is running way low on them.

 Isabella seemed to hit it off with Paris here, even though he's talking to her about her sister.

Isabella: As long as he doesn't think she's hotter than me, I don't care.


 Paris: Nope you're the hottest girl at school, and the best kisser.

Isabella: Does that mean you'd be willing to go to prom with me?

Paris: I can't turn you down after a kiss like that.

Ooookay.

 Llama: Don't mind me. Just dropping off a uni prep kit. It's never too early to start studying.

NO ONE IS GOING TO UNI!

 Back at home, it's time for Gertrude to age up!

Her final traits are: Couch potato, Friendly, Rebellious, Social Butterfly, and Excitable.

I aged Willhemina up with her, and started a pregnancy for them.

 Joseph also aged up that night. I think he's my favorite teen so far. He gained the Night Owl trait.

 Still so in love after all these years.

 Hubert: Weee! I'm so rebellious breaking onto the school grounds at night just to use a slide.

You're going to regret it.

Hubert: Why? I'm just having fun. I even managed to sneak past my moms!

 Hubert: Can you take me with you? I don't want to go home. I was already grounded from last time you caught me past curfew.

Police Officer: No can do, sorry.

Hubert: Can you drop me off like a block away from my house, so my parents don't know I was arrested.

Police Officer: ....

Hubert: I'll take that as a no.

Suffice to say, Hubert was grounded, yet again.

 I didn't get a picture of Lavinia's birthday with everything going on, but here she is!

 Hubert: Can you put some actual pants on? Those shorts are so short I'm afraid you're going to flash me.

Joseph: You should just be glad I'm wearing anything.

Hubert: I am so glad I'm moving out soon. No more being grounded, and no more annoying siblings.

I hate to break it to you, but you were the annoying sibling Hubert.

 Diana: Can you say mama?

Lavinia: No.


 I just love how the octopus looks terrified. He has seen some things.

 I feel like Lavinia is getting way more attention than the other kids did, aside from possibly Edgar. I guess that's what happens when  you're the youngest.

 Diana: Pregnant? Again?

Well there is a free household spot open. Let's just hope it's not twins since Hubert is due to move out soon.

 Joseph: You know, I don't really think this kid thing is for me. I like them and all, but I don't think I want any.

That's perfectly fine. You don't have to have any.

Joseph: Thanks! I know all of my siblings have had kids so far, but I'm just not into it.

 Uh what are you doing?

Isabella: Fishing. What does it look like I'm doing?

You're hydrophobic. Why are you fishing in the water instead of standing in the grass or something?

Isabella: I can see them better from here. This way I can quickly get a fish and go. I need to deliver it to the lab mom works at.

 Isabella: Whew, I'm so glad I'm out of there. I felt like I was going to drown any minute.

 Apparently Isabella can also walk on water? She decided to walk across the lake to get to the lab. You do you I suppose.

 Hubert: Not to toot my own horn or anything, but I'm hot, and I'm having a birthday. Sweet freedom at last!

 Hubert actually grew up with decent clothes and hair, so I didn't change them at all. His final traits are: Easily Impressed, Athletic, Clumsy, Social Awkward, and Brave. I moved him in with Waylon Wolf.

 Diana: Another little baby on the way. Today is just a busy day.

 Continuing the busyness, Kate also grew up. She gained the Loves to Swim trait.

 Kate: Do plasma packs ever taste any better? Can I put anything in it? I hate drinking blood.

Joseph: You can try an orange juice plasma pack, but honestly that just tastes worse.

 Diana: Nothin' but net!

I think you have a little bit of an advantage since you can just fly up there.

 Yes you two are still cute. No I don't want Dionyza to burn to a crisp from being outside too long.

 Dionyza: If I'm outside already, I may as well get some ice cream.

 Wow someone using an actual desk to do homework!

Isabella: Shush I'm trying to concentrate. I want to invite Paris over before my siblings get back.

 Isabella: I'm so glad you made it. We'll have the house to ourselves, well mostly ourselves.

 Two seconds later...

Kate: Yuck! I did not need to see that.

 I just really love this picture. Both moms spending their time in the nursery with little Lavinia.

 Joseph: You're pretty cool for a dude who dates my sister.

Paris: Is that a insult to me or your sister?

Joseph: Both.

 Isabella: Who's the cutest little candy floss baby? Is it you? I think it is!

Isabella really is a great big sister.

 Paris: Oh no, I'm about to get the whole 'you're not good enough for my daughter talk.'

Dionyza: I saw you playing video games. You're dating Isabella right?

Paris: Yeah...

Dionyza: Good, then maybe you can be a positive influence on her. That girl spends way too much time outdoors and exercising.

Paris: That was not what I was expecting at all.

 Kate: Hmm, stocks are down. That's not good. Maybe I should sell my shares now. Get out while I can.

You're a child!

Kate: A child that wants to start making money early.

 Diana: Why did the paparazzi have to be here to catch me at my most embarrassing moment. I was doing so great before too!

No you weren't. You kept falling. You, pregnancy, and basketball don't mix.

 Dionyza: Finally, I reached the top of my career. I think I'll go into the military now. One step closer to vampires taking over the world.

 Kate: Aaaand done. I've finished my muffin mix. It has all the right ingredients to be extremely delicious. Now let's hope I get some buyers.

 Kate: Nothing? Not one single person?

It is getting dark outside.

Kate: And? This place is filled with supernaturals. We don't care about the dark.

You've got a point.

 Joseph: Ugh mom! Why did you have to go into labor in front of me? I don't want to see that.

Diana: I'm sorry that having a baby inconvenienced you. I'll make my way to the hospital, so your poor eyes won't need bleached.

Joseph: I'm going to be grounded when she gets back aren't I?

 Shouldn't you be at the hospital Dionyza?

Kate: Wait, I'm trying to sell her my muffins.

 Dionyza: You're kidding me? They're that cheap? No way I can pass up a deal like that!

Dionyza get to the hospital now!

 So I wondered why this random lady went into the hospital. Turns out that's Wilhemina in her non werewolf form. She and Gertrude gave birth to their daughter the same night Diana went into labor.

 And we have another girl, Mopsa. I'm really hoping she's a fairy. She likes Pink, Geek Rock, Tri-Tip Tofu Steak, and her traits are Neurotic and Loves the Outdoors.

 Where did you come from?

Dionyza: What are you talking about. I was here the whole time!

No you were buying muffins.

 We'll end here with a nice picture of Joseph and Kate bonding.

Next time we'll likely say goodbye to Isabella, and welcome another baby (Hopefully just one. Having multiple empty household spots makes me nervous).

Points:
+30 for Dionyza achieving her Life Time Wish
+15 (5 for white eyes and 10 green for hair) for Edgar
+20 (10 each for pink eyes and green hair) for Francisca
+15 (10 for pink eyes and 5 for brown hair) for Gertrude
+10 (5 for white eyes and 5 for brown hair) for Hubert
Total: 90

No comments:

Post a Comment