Sunday, March 8, 2020

Name Game Generation 2.2

So here we are, back again with the Willowsburg family. Last time I had to move them to a new save because things got weird. It took me until like half way through the update to realize I didn't move Arjun and Avery over. Sorry guys!

Anyway we have the rest of the crew, plus a toddler Aubrey, and a pregnant Arizona. Who's carrying twins (now I'll have at least 21 babies this generation. So fun!). The other mother is Perla, the lady she tried flirting with before Regina. I finally remembered her name.

Oh yeah, and remember how last update was super short? This one is super long. It's all or nothing with me.

We start things off with Fidele getting a super confusing work assignment. I find that pretty relatable honestly.

"I don't see what's so hard about work. My work assignments are pretty clear."

That's because you get to play video games.


Arizona proves to be a much better parent than my simself by actually spending time with Aubrey, though we'll see how things go once there's more babies in the house.

"Guess what Ivy? I just got finished swimming. Do you even know how to swim?"

"We've had a pool in our backyard my whole life, it'd be pretty weird if I didn't know how. What happened to us sort of being friends?"

"Meh."

 "Popcorn, you'll always be my friend. Thanks for always being there for me."

 "Check out my beach bod."

You're a lot more confident than the actual me, I'll give you that.

 It's Monday, which means it's school project time.

"Mom do I really have to work on this now? Can't I at least shower first?"

"School is important. Showering can wait."

"If you say so."

 "Come on! Why do you get help from mom, and I don't. I smell too!"

"Mom likes me better."

"Is that true? Do you really like Lucy better?"

"If you both would quit complaining, you'd finish your projects and get to shower."

"That wasn't an answer, and why are you punishing us by not letting us shower anyway. That's so weird!"

 "I'm going to send this to all my friends to show them that my parents aren't taking care of me."

 "Seriously? You're helping the baby now."

"Sucks to be the least favorite doesn't it."

"She quit helping you too, so I guess that means mom likes Aubrey more than you. Don't have a come back for that do you?"

 Is this really even a choice? Arizona of course picks the first option, which also helps my simself get closer to completing her aspiration.

 "Wow I'm beat from work. I worked soooo hard."

You literally did nothing and got promoted from level 5 to level 10.

"It's hard being this amazing."

 "So I finally get to bathe, and there's a puddle on the ground! Disgusting! Someone needs to clean that up."

You made that puddle. You should clean it up.

"There's no proof."

 A toddler eating something other than popcorn? In this household?

 "Ugh why are you making me finish Ivy's project? Can't I at least help Lucy instead."

 "Why don't you ever help out with the kids?"

"What do you mean, I'm helping right now!"

"You're watching me do their school projects while  you eat pasta."

 "Look at how cute she is! I made that."

 "Mommy your story for the dolls is hard to follow. Why can't the princesses just live in the castle and be happy."

"Because we're creating a medieval period drama."

 Arizona you've gotten a couple of job offers now that you're famous. Do you want to try something new?

"I'd rather dance than work."

 "Guess who got an A? This girl!"

 "Hey Ivy, maybe if you applied  yourself more, you could have an A too."

"I really hate you right now."

 "Poor Ivy, you're failing, and you don't have a girlfriend. Meanwhile I'm winning in all aspects of life."

"I have a B, that's not failing. You don't have a boyfriend."

"Oh yeah, then who's calling me?"

"Probably not a boy."

"Fine, it's Arizona's weirdo baby mamma. She's inviting us to a party. We should go."

"I can't think of anything I'd rather do less."

 Both Ivy and Lucy went to ask my simself's advice on this. I played this as the awful parent Sim!Me is, so I chose the last option.

 Damn it Fidele, she was on her way to get popcorn!

"Children should eat in a chair not on the floor."

 So apparently when you're pregnant, this blouse becomes a crop top.

 "Mmm finally some good food."

 "I'm just going to lay here. I give up."

 "Hey, why are you smiling like that. It's kind of creepy."

"One, I'm mad at you because you locked me out of the bathroom and made me pee myself. Two, I'm in labor."

 "You're going to make me get pregnant right away after I pop these two out aren't you?"

That's just lovely, and no I'm not. You're free until Lucy moves out. We don't have enough space.

 Welcome to the family Ruelle and Ruth! I really need to look at what letters I'll need after this generation. All I could think of is that I still need the letter 'U'.

 Fidele proves that while she's sometimes misguided, she's still the better parent, and now grandparent.

"I don't know what she's on, but I've never donated to charity in my life. Maybe she stole my money and gave it to charity. If I wasn't asleep I'd call the cops."

Suurrree I bet that's definitely what happened.

 I just thought this picture was funny. I feel like Aubrey's telling my simself she likes Fidele better than me.

 "Stupid people at the door trying to distract me. I will win this round of My Sims Go!"

 "I didn't think anyone lived here. No one was answering the door."

"That's because my sister is super rude."

 "Thanks for the food, you can go now."

"And you said your sister was the rude one."

 So Perla invited the girls out to a party again, and they decided to go. Big mistake!

 "Of you'd agree to go to a party when it's raining. Thanks for nothing Lucy!"

"How was I supposed to know what the weather's like in Windenburg? We live in Sulani!"

 "I'm never listening to you again."

"Fine by me."

 "Moms if you've ever cared about me, pick me up I'm scared. I'm at a "party" in the middle of a thunderstorm. If that's not enough of an incentive, Lucy's here too."

"Can't you at least try to enjoy yourself?"

 "Look Ivy, there's a girl. She's weird like you. She'd probably date you."

"Don't I get a say in the matter?"

"Thanks Lucy, she probably hates me now."

 "What happened to you? Look Ivy, this lady peed herself."

"Gross. What kind of party did you bring me to?"

"I was struck by lightning. It's a miracle I'm alive."

"Sure, say whatever you want. I bet you're just super drunk and peed everywhere."

"Yeah, at least pick a more believable excuse next time."

 "You know, Arizona, now that you have three kids, I think I should give  you a little parenting advice."

"You're funny mom. You don't know how to raise kids."

 "I was going to tell you she was hungry."

"Sure you were."

 Did you sleep at all last night?

"Nope, it was almost time to wake up again once we got back. I'm trying to prep myself for school with some coffee and hot tub time."


 "This has meat in it, doesn't it?"

"Hahahahaha I can't believe you still 'accidentally' eat meat."

"I'm your mother, be nice to me."

 Perla gave a friend of hers Arizona's number. I figure it couldn't hurt to go on a blind date since we need another potential donor soon.

"She wants me to date her?"

Be nice.

"So, um did some woman named Perla tell you to meet here for a blind date?"

"Yes! Are you Arizona?"

"Yeah."

"Ohmygoshyou'resopretty!"

"Thanks?"

"I like your um streaks in your hair?"

"Oh, that's just grey hair. I'm getting old. You know how that is right?"

"I'm in my early twenties."

Are you about to jump in the pool fully clothed?

"Who are you to judge me?"

I am you, sort of. I can judge you as much as I like."

"Why are you working out? Working out is the worst!"

"Gotta stay hot. I need to find eighteen more donors."

"Can't you go to like a bank or something? Then it wouldn't matter what you look like."

"That's very true. It matters what they look like, though."

Arizona! That's super shallow of you.

"Ignore the version of mom that talks to us from the sky. I totally matters."

I'm disappointed in both of you.

"Maybe Ivy is on to something. I'm just going to drink coffee and never sleep again."

That's probably not the best idea.

"I was gong to take care of her, you know."

"It's okay Ruth. Mommy's here. Ivy what do you know about babies anyway? You are the baby!"

Yeah, I don't think anyone's going to go to any parties or clubs with you ever again.

"I don't care what anyone says, I know how to take care of babies! You're pretty cute too. Maybe I'll have one of you someday."

 It was the twin's birthday. Woo! Ruelle got the Independent trait.
Ruth got the Angelic trait.

The household wasn't finished with birthdays for the day though. It's time for Lucy to fly the nest.

"I can't wait to get out of here."

"I ate meat again."

I promise that real me has a lot more common sense than my simeself. I don't "accidentally" eat meat all the time.

"I have common sense."

No. No, you don't.

"I'm really going to miss you Arizona, but I need to get out of this house."

"Understood. If I was allowed to leave I would."

"Woo! Go Lucy!"

Lucy got a bit of a makeover once she grew up. She ended up with the traits: Child of the Islands, Neat, Genius, Responsible, Top Notch Toddler, Creatively Gifted, and Essence of Flavor. Her aspiration is to be a Master Chef.

"Wow, when I wished I'd meet a hot guy, I didn't expect one to be magically deposited on my front lawn."

"You think I'm hot?"

"The more important question is do you think I'm hot."

(Dylan is the founder of LuckyDuck's CEA)

"Definitely."

Aren't you going to ask his name?

"Who cares, this is obviously some wild wish fulfillment. We're soulmates. Do we need to know each other's names."

"Uh, slow down there."

"Okay, fine I'm Lucy."

"Dylan."

"Now that we know each other's names, will you marry me?"

"Uh..."

"Look you seem like a really nice girl Lucy, but we just met literally an hour ago."

"So? I need to woo you more don't I?"

After some woo(hoo)ing....

"Don't you think it's hot that I can carry you? Do you like how strong I am?"

"That is pretty hot."

Meanwhile, right outside the bathroom...

"I wonder who that guy is Lucy went into the bathroom with? I wonder what they're doing in there?"

"You can't be serious can you? You could hear them, you had to."

"When I see the ocean view outside our window, I kind of zone out."

"I wish I could have zoned out. I guess I really am the more responsible parent."

"I'm so happy you're ready to get married now!"

"You have me convinced. Plus this setting is much nicer. I appreciate the ambiance."

Back at Dylan's house, he and Lucy get married.

Would I have liked to have thrown an actual wedding ceremony for both of their families to attend? Yes, but my game decided that was NOT going to happen. You can't get married on Night On the Town. It's apparently such an important holiday that trying to plan a social event will break your game. (I don't know if that's true, but it did mess with mine. Beware Night On the Town.)

"Ollie could you pay little more attention here I'm getting married."

"Must clean the island."

"Siblings are weird aren't they?"

Back at the main house, Aubrey gets to inspect her newly toddlerfied sisters.


They're such cuties! <3

"It's so fun to have the same hobbies as your daughter! I never knew I could have so much in common with a three-year-old!"

"I broke the dollhouse! *sniffs* Fix it!"

"Nobody loves me."

They got really sad, really quick.

"It's okay Ru, grandma loves you."

Why didn't you use her whole name? You don't know which she is do you.

"Of course I do. Her name is Ru."

Both of their names start with Ru!

"She was in the bassinet on the right."

I stand corrected, you do know which kid she was.

"She's a lot like me. She cried a lot. We have a bond."

"Stop making a mess! You'll get us in trouble!"

*Flings more paint everywhere*

"I will discover your mysteries evil cabinet!"

"Why does this coffee taste so bad?"

Probably because it's about three days old.

Joyce clearly showed as much interest in Arizona as Arizona did in her. Nice to know they were mutually uninterested.

"I can't believe Lucy got a husband for her birthday! When it's my birthday will you give me a wife."

You can count on it!

"I can't wait until next Wednesday."

I feel like I don't have that many pictures of Aubrey as a toddler, so here's a picture just because she's cute.

Back so soon?

"We don't have a water slide. You have a water slide."

"Ugh, Ruelle don't make a mess."

"I will make a mess!"

"Stop it!"

"La, la, la. Not listening."

"I suppose I'm going to be stuck cleaning this up anyway, so I better get started."

"If I make a mess auntie Ivy cleans it up."

"That was not the lesson you were supposed to take away from this."

"I don't know why everyone thinks I'm a generous person, but I'm not. I seriously think someone's hacking into my bank account!"

I mean it is a little weird.

Eeeeeeeeeeeee!

"I suppose now that Lucy's moved out, I should find another donor. I can't go out looking like this, though."

"Arizona, you need to keep your eye on Ruelle, okay. She's making messes everywhere."

"And why haven't I seen these messes?"

"Because I keep cleaning them up, but I'm tired of it!"

"Ruelle is messy! She ruined my blocks."

"I'll look into it."

Time for another birthday! This time Fidele is up.

"I can't believe I'm getting old."

Neither can I honestly.

Fidele grew into a refined elder I just had to change her hair and everyday outfit, very little tweaking on my part.

Also, according to MCCC she'll be with us for 25 days, 18 regular days and 7 bonus days.

"Awesome! For mom's birthday I get to meet a hot girl. I love your blue hair, and your whole look, and like everything about you. I'm Arizona, and I should probably shut up now."

"I'm Meg, and you're adorable."

"Thank you, you're welcome,  you're adorable too and hot. Did I mention hot?"

Really Arizona? In "my" bed?

Also, don't you remember what happened last time you moved so fast?

"Meg is amazing."

Amazing at woohooing, or amazing with her traits?

"No comment. Now give us some privacy."

(Meg Thompson is by paperfriendx on the gallery)

"Lucy was right working out sucks, but mom gets live a lot longer from working out. What should I do?"

I'm the wrong person to be giving out that advice.


"Ah, young love. I remember what that's like. Hey, wait why are you both dressed like that? Did you woohoo in my bed?"

"No?"

"Out now!"

"Wow I definitely made a horrible first impression on your mom."

"She'll get over it."

"I don't know."

"Want me to kiss you and make you better?"

"Yes please."

We interrupt this romantic moment to thank our sponsor, popcorn. Without  it, all these toddlers would be starving.

"Back again? I thought you said you wanted to leave?"

"Well, I actually kind of miss having you all around. Plus I wanted to tell you all the big news. I'm having a baby!"

"Wow that's awesome. You're really living the dream aren't you?"

"Hey, you will be to. I promise."

"I really, really hope so."

"Meg I love you so much. I know I've only known you for a day, but I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

"I feel the same way."

Uh, Arizona, Meg hates kids.

"So, I can look past that."

Assuming she got you pregnant, she'd have to put up with at least seventeen more babies.

"You can do that, can't you babe?"

"Sure, as long as I don't have to have them."

"See it's fine."

She's also hot headed.

"And that's a problem because I'm so level-headed. Yeah, right."

No, that just makes it worse!

"Don't care, auto-proposing!"

"Yes, a million times yes!"

So, I guess the autonomous proposals option with MCCC works fine.

Fine, if you want to be with Meg, be with Meg. I can't help it that you have bad taste in women.

"Like you'd turn her down if she was real."

I'm not even dignifying that with a response.

"Is it hot in here or just me?"

"Tee-hee!"

Are you actually giggling?

"You'll have to wait and move in after the baby is born."

"I can live with that."

Should you really be in a hot tub while you're pregnant?

"I don't know if I'm pregnant yet. Guess I'll have to try again to make sure."

"I'm more than happy to help."

I'll leave you two alone.

"Why are you eating a burger Ivy? Don't you want some cake?"

"You say that like you'd actually let me have some. Plus Aubrey will probably spit all over the cake anyway."

"My child's spit is clean."

We end this update with Aubrey's birthday! She's definitely a cutie. She grew up with that hair, so I let her keep it. She might take a little too much after her (absent) mother Regina. She rolled the Mean trait. This should be interesting!

Tune in next time for more babies and mayhem!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Aubrey is really pretty! If she's gotta be mean I guess at least she's pretty. Fidele does look very refined as an elder. The twins are also adorable, and I laughed a the picture of Lucy face down in the pool. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think she's quite pretty too. Hopefully that will make up for her not so great personality starting out? lol
      I had fun giving her a new look. I think she'd try and go more classy.
      I love the twins! I took a peak at them grown up, and I think Ruth is the prettiest of Arizona's kids so far.
      She is just done with this family lol
      Thanks for reading!

      Delete