Sunday, February 2, 2020

Close Encounter Academy Week 3

Welcome back to the Alien Adventures CEA! Last time Icarus married Sean, and they both took the last name Pepper. Sean's adopted daughter Lorelei moved in with them too, and Icarus caved and bought her the dog she had always wanted. Icarus also gave birth to baby Gus and continued to bug his coworkers.


Gus definitely showed signs of taking after Icarus's mischievous ways. He wasn't old enough to freeze anybody yet, so he just throw paint all over the floor. Some day, some day though, he'd be old enough to make some real trouble.

Despite being sort of a handful, Gus was loved by all. Fluffer's found that it was her duty to watch over the youngest addition to the family.

Icarus was getting a little frustrated that he hadn't gotten abducted again. Wasn't the whole point of this adventure to meet aliens. After all, abductions were nightly occurrences at his family home. Did the aliens not like him?

"Of course they like me. What's not to like? Maybe they'll abduct me while I'm out in the open. Come and get me aliens!"

Icarus still loved pestering his coworkers. It was all in good fun though, at least to him. It was a nice way to make friends.

"Is it just me or is it cold in here?"

"Unfreeze me now!"

"I don't think it works that way. Look on the bright side, at least you don't have to do any work until you thaw out!'

"Hey, I know you're new here, but I really think you should try out this serum I made."

"I may be new, but I've heard all about you."

"Only good things I hope?"

"Not so much."

"Look if you want to get on my good side, how about you drink this serum."

"No problem. You're the one missing out. It's basically lunch in a bottle."

Icarus tried to hide his coughing as he choked down the not so great serum.

"Oh hey, I see you've thawed out now."

"Yeah, and now I have brain freeze thanks to you. I can't even concentrate on my paper I'm trying to publish."

"Sorry?"

"Just leave. You're making my head hurt more."

"Nobody understands me. I wish Sean still worked here. I guess I'll work on this rocket all alone, by my lonesome self."

When Icarus got home, he decided to go out to eat with Sean and Lorelei.

"Woo free food! Dad, marrying Icarus is the best decision you've ever made. He's awesome! He let me get a puppy, now he's buying me food...I wonder what's next!"

"I can't believe my daughter likes you more than me."

"Maybe if you bought her a puppy she'd like you."

"I'm right here you guys!"

"Lorelei, no phones at the table."

"Just updating my Simstagram profile. Got some free food #bestdadsever"

"I bet I can finish my picture before you!"

"I'm older than you which means I have more coloring experience."

"Why I no go to eat!"

"Woof!"

"You not eat too!"

Gus was sad to be left out of the family outing, but at least he could commiserate with Fluffers.

"Hey dad, I'm about to shower. Can you like leave?"

"Maybe if you didn't break the sink, I wouldn't be in here."

"There's no proof that was me."

"I'm sorry if I upset you by letting Lorelei get a dog."

"It's fine, I probably would have given in eventually."

"You've been there for her, her whole life. I don't want to cross any lines."

"You're my husband and an amazing dad. I'm so happy we have you in our lives."

Sean was enjoying himself in the military career. He really wasn't on the front lines or anything, but he liked getting the extra chance to work out.

"Fluffers, I'm not really sure this is a safe place for you to sleep."

Gus was growing up fast and becoming more independent each day. Soon he was even able to use the potty on his own.

He also put himself to bed most of the time. For some reason his daddies were too busy to read him all twenty of his favorite stories. What could be more important?

He adored his sister Lorelei. She at least understood the importance of having fun!

"That's such a cool design little guy. I bet you'll grow up to be a famous architect."

"Hmmm, maybe I'll find something that'll make the aliens want to abduct me!"

"Hey boss, can I have some crystals?"

"Please tell me it's not to make another freeze ray."

"Nope, it's to make a wormhole generator."

"That doesn't sound safe, but let me guess, you're going to make one anyway."

"Yep."

"Fine, here's some crystals."

"Now to analyze them and pick the best ones to make my wormhole."

It didn't take long before Icarus was able to travel to Sixam. He was completely in awe over how beautiful the planet was. He wondered why his family didn't visit more often. After his first alien ancestor came to live on Sim Earth, no one had seemed very interested in traveling to Sixam anymore.

He even saw some aliens walking around. Part of him wanted to ask why they weren't abducting him, but he figured it was probably best to leave it alone.

All too soon, it was time to leave Sixam. Icarus knew that he was going to come back again some day. He was fascinated by the planet that had a deep connection to his heritage.

"Daddy play! Yay!"

"I'm sorry buddy. I was just trying to meet some more aliens. Now I'll have more free time to play with you."

"Aliens like me?"

"Yes, just like you."

"Now I can control my coworkers minds and make them do work for me. Still not as fun as freezing them."

Sean was trying to stay in shape for his job, but he thought it would probably help to have some real experience actually fighting someone. He didn't know how soon that wish would come true and in a very odd way.

"Mommy?"

"No, I'm not you're mom. I do wonder how I got here though."

"Play?"

"Eh, maybe later."


Aliens soon began to flood the house. Icarus had tried summoning them in hopes of getting abducted again. He didn't realize that meant he'd be hosting an alien party instead.


"I've never fought an alien before. Care to help me train?"

"Silly human, you have no idea what you're getting yourself into."

Sean was easily defeated by his alien component. Still the sparring match was all in good fun.

Time passed all too quickly in the Pepper household, and it was soon time for Gus's birthday. He insisted that Lorelei helped him blow out his candles.

Icarus couldn't believe his son was becoming a child already. He wondered if his parents felt this way when he was growing up.

Gus grew up into a lazy, but adorable little boy. He had his father's curiosity and thirst for knowledge though. He wanted to know everything he could, especially after the mysterious alien visitors he met. He wondered what his home planet was like and planned to find out some day.


  • Max the Logic Skill
  • Max the Rocket Science Skill
  • Max the Scientist Career (Level 5)
  • Become chosen [abducted] by the alien league 3 times. (1 out of 3)
  • (Males) Become pregnant and give birth to an alien baby via this choosing [abduction].

No comments:

Post a Comment