Friday, January 3, 2020

Name Game Generation 2.1

So since I'm nearing the end of my time off for the holidays, and I have a lot of pictures still left over from "last year" I've decided to post some updates. this update of the Willowsburg Name Game will be a little shorter than usual just because the save messed up. I started a new one with all sims intact, but this will cover what happened before I moved saves.

So Arizona won the heir poll and was given the daunting task of having at least 20 kids, which she totally 100% didn't want to do. Avery and Arjun aged up and moved out. Lucy became a teen, and Ivy became a child.

 "Why are you wearing that dumb bear costume Ivy?"

"Why are you guys always so mean to me?"

"I mean you're in a bear costume. Isn't that reason enough?"

Poor Ivy still has the lowest relationship score with everyone in the house. I feel bad for her.

 So Arizona, are you ready to be heir now?

"Nope, and I never will be. Do I look like someone who's going to have twenty kids?"

Yes because you won the heir vote.

 "I'm gong to stay in this bear costume because it hides my tears."

 "Hello, teacher, yeah why am I giving advice? Lucy's not my kid she's my sister. You couldn't reach my parents. Makes sense, they don't pay much attention. Just do what ever you think is best?"


 Just where was my simself? Exercising even though she doesn't have the active trait and clearly hates it.

"It beats dealing with my kids' situations at school."

 Arizona met this lady as a possible first donor? Baby mama? I don't know what to call them. I also don't know what her name is because I apparently never wrote it down.

 "I don't feel so good."

Why are you so dumb? You're not only eating meat, but it's spoiled meat at that.

"Arizona left it for me."

Arizona is trying to get back at you because she doesn't want to be heir, and you're essentially me, but with like a whole lot less common sense.

 Arizona did not hit it off with random lady. She accepted a few low level flirts, but that was it. Time to meet more people!

 Arizona heads out to the club where she meets Regina. I only know Regina's name because she's one of my own sims. Also fun fact, Regina is from the very first version of the Willowsburg family I made back in Sims 2, so they actually have the same last name despite not being related.

"She's fine."

"Uh thanks, wanna go inside and talk?"

"Can I buy you a drink?"

"I can't say no to that!"

Oooo do I smell romance?

"I just want a free drink."

Suuure just keep telling yourself that.

 Random lady shows up at the club with really bad timing. Hopefully she won't get jealous if Regina and Arizona flirt in front of her.

 I totally didn't remember that I put one of my vampires, Ulysses, in this save. He offered Arizona a job and entertainment, and I had her take it.

 "You're really cute. I like the yellow. It's all happy and sunshiney and stuff."

"That's me. Little Miss Sunshine."

Not the first words I'd use to describe you Arizona, but hey if that's how you see yourself...

 "Arizona would  you be my girlfriend?"

"SURE!"

"You almost burst my eardrum."

 Aren't you two moving like super fast even for sims? You barely know each other.

"Hey, you wanted babies, I'm making babies."

And Regina, you don't have a problem with this?

"Nope, I'm good."

 I really didn't expect that. I wasn't going to plan on having Arizona get engaged or marry anyone or anything really. I don't like having my sims cheat. I'll pin it for later and give it some thought.

 It's time for Ivy to have a birthday!

"I wish for my siblings to be nice to me."

 Ivy is definitely the most unique looking out of all of her siblings. She has the Foodie and the Art Lover trait. I can't remember which one is new. Since I love Ivy despite how everyone treats her in game, I actually started up my game to see what her trait was because (of course) it wasn't written down either.

 "So, will you be nice to me now that I'm a teenager?"

"Will you take over the heir position?"

"No."

"I think you have your answer right there."

"It's not my fault no one picked me. The poll was hosted when I was barely a child, and I was super underdeveloped!"

"Fine, I get it. It's not your fault. Besides, I've kind of come to terms with things anyway. I suppose we can be civil."

"Yay, I'm so happy!"

 "Why do you look like you're in labor? We didn't accidentally have an extra kid did we?"

"No, thank goodness."


 I decided to go ahead and let Arizona and Regina get engaged. That was a big mistake on my part.

 "Nice ring! I bet a could get a couple thousand simoleons if I pawned it."

"What?"

 "You're a bad watcher and a bad parent in game."

Hey I let you have a perfectly happy life! I do agree with my simself though, she's an awful parent. I'm sorry.

 "Let's get married right now before I go to work!"

"Okay. I'm going to glitch our wedding, so the watcher has to add me to the household manually."

That should have been my first sign that this wasn't meant to be.

 Here's Regina post makeover. Actually I think she was cuter with her original hair even though I'm normally not a fan of it. She has some traits, boy does she.

 This is why I need to pay a lot more attention to the sims I'm marrying in.

"You just thought I was cute."

I did, but you're also evil and awful, and I really regret this now.

 "What are you two doing?"

"Dancing and bonding as a family. Do you want to join us? You're part of the family now too, and maybe I'll have someone that actually wants to be my friend."

"Hard pass."

 "You can't get rid of me now. I'm carrying the first baby!"

Do you even want to live here?

"No, not at all. Everyone's too nice."

If you think the members of this family are nice, then you really must be evil.

 "Ah, nice and relaxing and away from that jerk Arizona married. Why'd you let them get married anyway?"

It was a massive mistake on my part.

"Please don't let me marry a jerk."

I promise I'm going to do a better job at checking traits from now on.

 "So clearly you're evil and hate it here, and we definitely rushed into things. I don't know how to ask this, but are you fine with ending things and moving out once the baby is born?"

"I thought you'd never ask. No hard feelings?"

"I mean I'm a little hurt, but I think I'm going to use donors for the rest of this legacy, no strings attached."

"That's probably a good idea. Most townies have worse traits than me."

 NO! You are not allowed to sleep in "my" bed Regina.

 "You broke up with Regina. Why are you not sad?"

"Because she's evil, and I never really wanted to be married in the first place. It was a huge mistake on my part. I'm just glad she won't murder me or something."

"That's an interesting way to look at it."

 This sounds like exactly like the kind of job Regina would take.

 "Remember when we used to race each other home as kids?"

"Yeah, I remember always beating you."

"Not how I remember things Luce."

 My simself needs to mentor someone for the next part of her aspiration. I'm torn between handiness and painting, if either of those are even options. I'm still bitter video gaming wasn't.

 "This family is disgusting. I mean look at this coffee maker. I can't wait to get out of here."

 Regina, wake up! You're in labor!

*snores*

 "I think I'll just go for a nice little swim."

Just give birth already!

Regina gives birth to Aubrey, the first of many babies this generation, and with that she is free to leave the house.

Next time we'll see Aubrey grow up into a toddler and see what other hijinks Arizona and the family get up to!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that was quite the turn that took with Regina there. She isn't horrible looking at least, but yeah, clearly not right for Arizona or to be the mom of all these upcoming babies! Hope the rest of this generation goes well. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I definitely wasn't expecting all that when I married in Regina. She might have been fun to play in a smaller generation, but not for this one! Two more babies are on the way (because of course I'd have more multiples) This should definitely be an interesting generation. Thanks for reading. :)

      Delete
  2. OMG, that is a bad set of traits! But it all adds to the amusement of the family, I guess. Thankfully, she was agreeable to moving out right away. With that Jealous trait, you never know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Regina might have been fun to keep around, but eh it was probably for the best she was only there for a bit. The jealous trait is the worst honestly! I've played some sims with it, and they seem to get tense when they aren't with their partners like 24/7.
      Thanks for reading!

      Delete