Friday, November 1, 2019

Delia's Evil Asylum Aspiration Three

 Time to start working on aspiration 3 Bodybuilder! Billy stole the workout machine Delia wanted to use, and she was not happy.

 "Maybe if I figure out how to use these human punching bags, I can win fights against them."

 Shouldn't you, uh, head inside.

"I'm perfectly comfortable out here."

You're going to burn to death! I'm not losing another sim.

"Fine."

 Just like that we're on to tier two of the aspiration!

 This update, everyone decided they wanted to be naked for a while. You can clearly see that Sonia's still wearing clothes though.

"How do you know that's not what I look like naked?"


 I finally caught a picture of the rat doing something! Still no bites or Rabid Rodent Fever, though.

 "I can't believe I was married to her."

"Yeah she's something alright."


 Camilla and Jordan join the no clothes crew.

 Which makes this a little more uncomfortable than usual.


 No one even cares about the fights anymore. It's pretty much par for the course.

 "Yes, someone beat her again!"

"I am humiliated. How could a wimpy human beat me?"

"Watch it. I could murder you!"

"So you did kill everyone outside?"

"No...."

 I think this is the first time Silas has been fed on. Of course it had to be super awkward.

 Delia wanted a rock climbing wall, so she got one. She kept wanting different workout equipment, so don't get too used to it. I did want her to try all the challenges, though.

 "It's my turn on the computer. Leave!"

"Make me, oh that's right you can't."

"Do you want to fight? I'll fight you."

"Whatever, just get on the stupid computer."

"You're only saying that because you know you'll lose."

 Silas performed an impromptu concert for everyone.

 "Oh look another fight."


 Camilla really shouldn't challenge Sonia. I'm pretty sure Sonia's won all their fights.

 Delia wanted to spar next, so I decided to have Billy be her partner. He just looks so cute!

 Hey it's Natalia's ghost! I like the little cloud of pollen she leaves behind. It's nice little touch.

 It's times like this where I'm not sure if I'm glad, or upset that I have risky woohoo off. Some babies could definitely stir things up.

 A punching bag is waaay more Delia's style.

 Tier two is complete! This aspiration is going fast.I thought things were getting a tiny bit boring, but that didn't last for too long of course.

 Camilla and Andi hookup again. Andi looks pretty proud of herself.

 "Billy, I don't like men! Why can't I just be left alone."

"My B, sorry."

I feel bad for Sonia. Delia and Camilla hate her, and for some reason, she's the only one Andi hasn't slept with.

 Andi's certainly popular today. Also, now Didi has no room to talk if Jordan "cheats" on her. This whole house is basically in a relationship with each other.

 Tail! I feel like I don't have enough pictures of the fact that Jordan actually is a supernatural.

 Silas popped in and kissed Andi on the cheek, and then left her in a room full of people she's flirted and/or hooked up with.

"This is going to end badly, I just know it."


 Delia and Camilla weren't very happy with her. She'd better watch it around Delia.

 "Hey look at this cool picture I took."

"It's a picture of you."

"That's what makes it so cool."

 "Sorry I caused you to get slapped."

"Sorry I've hooked up with the whole house."

 Apparently all that action was too much for Andi because she just passed out on the floor for the day.

 It's like Camilla and Sonia just realized Silas was here to drink from.

 That's definitely sooo intimidating Andi. I bet she'll stop because you scared her so much.

 Looks like Jordan might have some competition for Camilla's favorite person to drink from.

"We hooked up once. Get over it."

"Nope, everyone who is involved with me is mine forever."

"Haha....I"m gong to go hide now."

"I'm doing pushups. Isn't that really impressive?"

"No, I'm more muscular than you."

"I can't believe I walked in on Jordan in the bathroom and peed myself. Ugh that's so embarrassing!"

"Maybe if I curl up in a tiny ball, no one will see how embarrassing I am.

Aaaand we've lost another sim. RIP Andi!

Everyone took it pretty hard, since Andi was involved with like everyone, but Silas seemed to take it the hardest.

"Uh, Camilla did you just give me a rose?"

"No Jordan, I think you're loopy since I've drank your blood so many times."

"Sure..."

"Grief makes us do strange things."

"I'm not grieving, and I certiainly didn't give stupid Jordan a stupid rose."

"Bottling up your feelings. I can relate to that."


"I need a kiss to feel better."


"Jordan will you marry me?"

"Like, sure!"

"I'm so glad I didn't kill you."

"What?"

"I mean I'm so glad you're still alive because I love you so much."

"I love you too Dee."

"Don't call me that."

Woop! Woop! Onto the last tier of this aspiration.

"See this is what I was doing last night. Not giving you a rose."

I think they're a little more than friends now...

"Rawr! I'm a zombie! Did I scare you?"

*Yawn*

Are you two drunk? What's even happening here.

"So Delia, why would you murder your own twin sister."

"I didn't murder you. I think you're confusing me with someone else."

"Woohoo with me please. I need love!"

"No, I'm an engaged woman."

"Like that's stopped anyone in this house."

"Plus I hate you."

"But we woohooed before!"

"Yeah...I have no idea what that was about."

"Billy I'm, like, engaged. I can't woohoo with you."

"Bummer."

I don't know why everyone is so interested in hitting these two up now that they're engaged.

I really think you might want to reconsider that. You're better off being a ghost.

"You are feeling very sleepy."

"Um, no I'm not. What's up with you?"

"You're forgetting we woohooed?"

"Nope."

I kicked random ghost out of the club and added Natalia and Andi back because I missed them.

"I'm stinky. When will this aspiration be finished? I hate working out."

"Hahahaha you're blue. You look like a weird blueberry."

"Why do you have to make fun of me dude? Isn't drinking my blood enough?"

"I can't believe you died too. Was it because you were soooo sad?"

"No, I was embarrassed. Apparently you really can die from embarrassment. Note to self."

Andi decided to stop ignoring Sonia, and they spent some quality time in the bush.

Much like human Andi, ghost Andi enjoys practicing magic.

It didn't take these two long to reunite. Even though they've both been involved with a lot of people (Andi more so than Silas), they mainly stick with each other.

What are you doing?

"Getting all the food out of the fridge. I don't need to eat, so why should anyone else?"

So, I missed it, but Silas was abducted. He doesn't look too thrilled. I want to know why it took so long for the aliens to show up. Billy's been here the whole time, and they tend to show up to houses that know/have aliens more.

I had a good laugh about this. I wonder what an evil workout is like? Pumping iron to get strong enough to crush your enemies?

I can't remember who's in here. Could be anyone at this point. I love how the ghost is just like 'Nice!'

"No I'm not scared of a rat ghost. Literally nothing scares me."

"Oh she's back. I didn't even know Natalia was here."

She's been here for like three days.

You better not be pregnant.

"I'm just hungry. Where's Jordan?"

Andi and Natalia take turns haunting each others graves. Apparently that's what ghost friends do.

"I see nothing's changed since I left."

Seriously get inside! Quit scaring me like that!

"Maybe I just want out of here, and this is my only way out."

That's morbid.

At least Andi eats the food she gets out instead of leaving it out on the counter to spoil.

Yes, the cage is dirty! Now someone get bitten by the rat to give me another rodent ghost. I don't care if I lose points, they're funny.

What happened to being an engaged man Jordan?

"If Natalia wasn't already dead, I'd kill her for leaving all this food out."

"I know you just put it away, but I feel like this food belongs on the counter."

"Get a hobby! Some of us need that food."

"You don't. You're a vampire."

"Well, other people need that food."

"Look I'm eating the food you left out and not letting it spoil. How's that for revenge."

"But I wanted all the food to go bad."

"What is wrong with you?"

So Silas is pregnant? I didn't think other occults could get alien pregnant since it made things all glitchy? Maybe they fixed that.

"OMG she's feeding on a human."

"You've seen her do this how many times?"

Jordan decided it would be a good idea to cheat on Delia right in front of her. Not smart, Jordan. Not smart at all.

"Maybe if I walk away slowly she won't see me."

"Oh I see you alright!"

I definitely think Delia needs to do some enraged reps to burn off her anger. We don't need anymore murders accidental deaths.
Sonia got bitten by the rat, but of course it was after the cage was cleaned.

"You wanted me to die?"

I decided to take everyone out to the Romance Festival before curfew. Nothing exciting happened except Billy made a friend with another sim that has antennas.

Antenna dude joined them to drink some tea, while Silas disappeared somewhere.

"I don't care what anyone says, I have the best looking antennas around!"

You're pregnant?

"Yeah, I thought the book would hide my baby bump."

Well we have at least two babies on the way. This should be interesting.

As much as I like Natalia, I couldn't handle her emptying the fridge all day everyday. Now she really is gone forever. You will be missed!

<3

"Why me? What did I do to deserve this?"

"She can't scare me like that. What if I go into early labor?"

I don't know about going into labor early, but Silas was about to have the baby, but decided to huff some bubbles instead. Because you know, that's totally going to be healthy for the baby.

"Uh where'd that bassinet come from?"

"It's magic. I'm a wizard."


Meet little Adelaide, whom I immediately aged into a toddler. She has the fussy trait, but I think she is precious.

I think Jordan's going to make a good dad, assuming he is the dad of Delia's baby.

I know I probably shouldn't have clicked on her, but I think it's cute how Adelaide basically knows Andi's going to be her mom.

"Get away from my baby. I don't want her to catch stripey disease from you!"





"Is that the professional medical term for it?"

"Shut up! I don't want the baby getting sick. She's too cute."


"Are we like finished now. That wasn't the greatest."

"You're so rude. Why am I even engaged to you? You make me want to barf."

"You're pregnant! You always have to barf."

Silas is also a very good dad. He's always playing with Adelaide and taking care of her.

"I don't know how I feel about a baby being here."

"Stop playing guitar! Trying to sleep!"

I have a feeling Adelaide might get a little jealous once Delia's baby arrives.

You're pregnant too?

"Unfortunately."


Delia gives birth to baby Oliver! He has the Inquisitive trait, and Jordan is definitely his dad.

"I want to be evil just like you."

"I hope my baby is half as awesome as you are."

And we're finished with Aspiration three! Next up, I'm going to try and repair Delia and Jordan's relationship for the Soulmate aspiration, and we'll see how chaotic a house full of babies and supernaturals can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment