Sunday, October 27, 2019

Delia's Evil Asylum Aspiration Two

Delia's next aspiration is Leader of the Pack.

She pretty much automatically reaches tier two as soon as she switches aspirations, since the club has been running for a while. It was at this point I thought this update would be short, and we'd just fly through this aspiration, but I was very, very wrong.

"This painting is beautiful, just like me."

"I'm soooo sad. This is basically the worst day of my life."

"Even worse than when we first got trapped here and saw a bunch of sims get murdered?"

"No one will talk to me. I'm so lonely."

"I'm talking to you right now, but apparently you're not listening."

"I think I'm just going to hide in bed and cry."

"You do that then."

"Get your pollen out of my face."

This picture is hear because Billy and Sonia became good friends somehow by not even being anywhere near each other or talking to each other.

Aaand the fighting continues. This time it's Camilla versus Andi.

"Did you really have to impale me through the roof? Losing is bad enough."

"Yes."

I didn't know how high the vampires actually flew in the air until now. That fall has to hurt.

"Camilla is the worst. Why won't anyone believe me that she's evil. Everyone hates me for drinking form people, but she gets a free pass?"

The second they finish fighting, Camilla and Andi go for round two."

"I take it back, now I'm the saddest I've ever been."

"You're such a drama queen."

"Why do they keep fighting? What is this round three? Four?"

"*gasp* They're glitched! I hope it's not contagious."

"Jordan, why did you just try and kiss me?"

"It's a club activity."

"I'm a lesbian. Leave me alone."


"WTF Jordan, I literally just told you I'm not interested."

"But kissing is a cl-"

"No you creep."

"I'm going to play on the computer, so he won't bother me again. Maybe Camilla was on to something for constantly draining him of all his blood."

I think this is Billy's first fight. He's usually so chill.

"Someone actually beat Camilla in a fight?"

"That's right. Don't mess with aliens. I may look all warm and fuzzy, but I can hold my own in a fight."

"If I weren't dead already, I'd be dying of embarrassment right now."

When your dead husband invites you out to the Romance Festival, but you've already moved on.

Why did you just beat up Billy?

"He was in the bathroom, and I have to pee. He won, so he gets to go first."

"Hey Jordan, guess what?"

"What?"

*bites neck*

So all of that happened in like the eight hours Delia was asleep.

"So Billy what did I miss."

"A lot now that I think about it. I beat up Camilla and Andi, and Camilla and Andi also fought and were like glitched, and Jordan was bitten again, and Jordan kept trying to kiss Sonia."

"What was that last part? Sonia and Jordan? I knew I hated her for a reason."

"But like she kept rejecting him."

"Don't care!"

"I don't understand why you're rejecting me."

"We're standing next to the body of someone you just drank from. It's not the most romantic atmosphere."

"It is to me."

"Hello my most loving boyfriend who would never, ever in a million years cheat on me."

Yes, be mean to him because you're friends with him. That makes perfect sense.

"Here Jordan, I'd like to give you a gift for being such a loyal and faithful partner."

"Thanks, I could like totally use one after all I've been through."

"Dude, gross! What's wrong with you?"

"It stinks, just like you because you're a cheater."

"So my wife has a boyfriend now. She moved on so fast. Did our marriage mean nothing to her."

"We've been dead for about four sim weeks now."

"But that's not long at all."

"It is in the sims."

It's probably for the best that you're away from everyone. You've been causing too much trouble.

"I'm serenading the ghosts, so they come out to haunt and terrorize everyone."

"Jordan, are you asking to get bitten?"

"No, I just want to hear her sweet tunes."

"You're standing right in front of her, she's going to bit you when she's finished."

"She totally wouldn't."


She totally would.

"Ugh you're outfit is stupid. You've been wearing the same one since the challenge started."

"No I haven't! I change clothes sometimes. You're the one that's been in that dress the whole time."

Why are you wilting? You could literally just walk out the door and get some sun.

And we're on tier three now! Things are moving along.

"That's it Sonia, you're my sworn enemy now!"

"What did I even do?"

"Oh, you know exactly what you did."

"Why are the two most relaxed members of the house fighting? Have we descended into full blown madness?"

"Jordan, why won't you kiss me?"

"Because you're mean! I don't know if our relationship is like a good idea anymore."

"This'll show him!"

"What?"

"Nothing keep kissing me."


Sonia somehow is disliked again, by a ghost, who wasn't even out haunting.

"I don't know what I just did to this painting, but I'm proud of myself."

Thanks to jcampbell, I added supernatural interactions to the club since my Spell Casters and Aliens weren't doing anything.

Delia now has to reach level 5 in Charisma, which I think is going to be the hardest part of this whole challenge.

"If you're going to tell me how you're 'sooooo sad' save it, I'm sad too."

Andi's new favorite thing is teleporting to place she could easily just walk to in a few seconds. Which honestly if I had powers, same.

So Delia now has an awful reputation for scolding Camilla from drinking from Jordan.

"I'm dead, and they're living the life. They even had a bank vault! Meanwhile, my hair looks weird as a ghost. You should check your graphic's settings."

The vault is for woohooing, which no one has used yet. As for my graphics they're perfectly fine.

Wow, a ghost actually making us food!"

*sigh* Mark this down as another fire.

"What are you doing?"

"Teleporting away because you just rejected me. I'm so embarrassed right now."

"Ugh why did you follow me? Trying to rub salt in the wound?"

"I just want to blow bubbles and forget I'm in this place."

"Everybody out! Jordan and I want to break in the new double bed."

"Gross, I didn't need to know that."

I got rid of the bank vault and added a bed. This bed is about to get a lot of use.

Poor Andi had to pretend to be asleep while they were getting it on. That must have been so uncomfortable.

We don't even need the ghosts to break stuff anymore.

Wait what? Are you kidding me right now?

"Is that a dead body?"

"I just got here, so I know I didn't kill her."

RIP Natalia, you could have just, you know walked outside and gotten some sunlight during the day, but I guess that was too much to ask.

"I think it's nice, hanging out, just the four of us."

"Natalia just died!"

"So what do you two think of our club? Is it awesome or what?"

"Are you capable of feeling any emotions at all?"

"Yeah too soon."

"I'll take that to mean you both love it."

"No kissing?"

"Maybe after you brush your teeth."

First off, I don't know what Sonia's wearing for her pajamas, but what you probably think just happened, happened."

They hate each other, but not enough to not woohoo I guess.

Enemies to lovers trope?

Andi and Silas were next.

"I'm pretty sure they didn't wash the sheets."

"Just enjoy the moment."

I'm kind of glad I switched from fighting to romance for the club. It shakes things up a bit.

I do have to find someone else to be in the club though, since we lost Natalia.

"Hey Jordan, let's put the past behind us. Will you be my boyfriend?"

"Totally!"

They did this autonomously, so there must still be some mutual feelings there.

Andi, why are you watching them?

"I need to slap Jordan once they're finished."

"How dare you! You flirted with me at the beginning of the challenge. I thought we had something."

"Sorry?"

Now this is a pairing I wouldn't have thought of before.

"No one is allowed to cheat on me!"

"I thought you were dating Jordan now."

"But I've also kissed you. I need a backup plan in case Jordan dies."

"I don't know what to say."

"Why did you just slap Billy?"

"Because you both betrayed me! I thought you both loved me."

"Did we flirt? I don't remember flirting with you Andi."

"I don't either, but apparently we did."

I forgot Delia gained some fame from selling her paintings. To be fair, I feel like this is already her personality, so I don't think this quirk will make much of a difference.

Since we don't have Natalia around anymore, Delia asked a random ghost to join the club.

We're half way there now! Next up is the Bodybuilder aspiration. I have no idea what to expect from everyone next.

No comments:

Post a Comment