Sunday, November 3, 2019

Delia's Evil Asylum Aspiration Four

And we're back with the finale of Delia's Asylum. This update will be much shorter than my other ones, but still just as fun I hope.

 Silas, Andi, and Adelaide enjoy a nice little family meal. It'd be sweet if they weren't trapped in an asylum.

 Of course the house is even more of a wreck now with two toddlers. They through stuff all over the floor, the ghosts break things. It's such a great environment to live in!

 "Mommy play?"

"Mommy's busy. She's going to finish off this aspiration and get us out of here."

"Play?"

 What better place to have your first official date than in the middle of an abandoned warehouse, sitting on two toddler beds?

 I feel sorry for Oliver, honestly. Both his parents look so annoyed with him right here.

 Nothing to see here. Just an alien asleep in a bush.

 "So Camilla, like when is your baby due."

"Not soon enough."

"Does that mean  you won't drink from me for a while?"

"Wrong, it means I'll drink from you more to feed me and my baby."

 "Look at me, I'm a dolphin!"

"Why did I decide to marry him? Just a few more days Delia, and it's all over."

 We're quickly on tier two of Delia's aspiration. I'm honestly trying to get through this as quick as I can, just because I don't think I can handle three toddlers on top of everything once Camilla's baby arrives.

 I hate to break it to you, but your ex-wife is more than just friends with him. In fact...

 ...They're soulmates now, so a wedding is in order.

 "OMG look! Sand!"

Everyone's a little stir crazy since they haven't been outside for a while.

 Great job paying attention to the wedding you guys.


 Delia and Jordan are officially married!

 "I think I got a good picture of them."

Yeah, no, Silas not even close.

 "Wanna go on another date?"

"Haven't we gone on like four dates today."

"Don't you love me Jordan?"

"Another date it is."

 "Since your parents are clearly ignoring you, I've decided to adopt you as my own."

"New mommy?"

 "Change my diaper!"

"Gross. No."

 We're on the last leg here! I'm so excited!

 "Is that my kid?"

"Yeah, Jordan, that's your kid. Do you even know his name?"

"Uh...can I phone a friend?"

 They look like they're almost in pain from having to date so much.

 "I can't believe that ghost just flew through the wall to watch me pee. I'm so embarrassed."

At least you can't die of embarrassment again?

 "Why are you spending so much time with my kid Silas?"

"Because someone has to."

 "We like you bunches!"

"I'm not sure why. I can see the appeal of kids, though. Maybe I'll have some, some day."

 "So tired. Can't go on anymore dates."

 Well, Jordan doesn't have to because Delia's officially finished her last aspiration! We're just going to hang around now until Camilla has her baby.

 "I can't believe you're an alien Billy."

"We've lived together for like ten sim weeks, and you just now noticed. I thought you were smart."

"I just didn't pay much attention to you."

"We woohooed!"

"Oh yeah, I had completely forgotten about that honestly."

 It's baby time! Somehow Natalia's ghost is back even though I released her spirit?

"You can't get rid of me that easily!"

Camilla had a clingy baby named Adrian.

That's it for the challenge! Thanks for everyone who joined me on this wild ride. Let's tally up the points.

Aspirations Complelted
+50 x 4 = 200

Plus One Per Skill Point for Surviving Sims
Delia: 6 charisma, 2 comedy, 6 cooking, 10 fitness, 4 gourmet cooking, 1 guitar, 3 handiness, 1 logic, 1 mischief, 10 painting, 1 parenting, 4 video gaming = 58
Jordan: 1 charisma, 4 cooking, 5 fitness, 3 guitar, 2 logic, 1 handiness, 3 mischief, 1 painting, 1 parenting, 1 singing, 3 video gaming = 25
Billy: 1 charisma, 1 comedy, 3 cooking, 5 fitness, 3 guitar, 5 handiness, 4 mischief, 2 singing, 3 video gaming = 54
Silas: 1 charisma, 1 comedy, 4 cooking, 5 fitness, 5 guitar, 3 handiness, 4 mischief, 1 painting, 2 parenting, 1 singing, 3 video gaming = 30
Sonia: 1 charisma, 1 comedy, 1 cooking, 1 dancing, 3 fitness, 3 guitar, 8 handiness, 7 mischief, 1 parenting, 2 singing, 9 video gaming = 37
Camilla: 1 comedy, 3 fitness, 4 guitar, 6 handiness, 5 mischief, 1 singing, 6 video gaming = 26
Total: 230

Plus One Per 1,000 Satisfaction Points
Delia: 18
Camilla: 1
Total: 19

Sim Deaths
-20 x 2 = -40

Fires
-20 x 4 = -80

Grand Total: 329

No comments:

Post a Comment