Thursday, August 1, 2019

Easter Egg Challenge 5

So we're going to start off this update with me trying to remember what was even happening last time I played. It's been almost two months. Also, I think my weeks are off, so this will now just be going by update number. Like half of these pictures were taken before and the rest after. We'll see how it goes!

 Egg is hanging out with his younger brother Jellybean. Egg's mother is Nina Caliente, and Jellybean's mother is Cassandra Goth.

 We also have Peeps, the extra cute alien baby. She was my attempt to see if I could get the birth popup for points, but alas, it didn't work.

 And our all important founder, Sunday Spring. She's spending her time alternating between maxing the video game skill and the programming skill.

 Peeps and Jellybean are best buddies.

 Holly Alto, Spring's girlfriend, is a Level 4 celebrity, so the paparazzi is always showing up to take random pictures of her.

It looks like she's saying goodbye to this one before he meets his doom being attacked by bees.

I also need to remember to get Holly and Sunday married at some point.

 Holly has her adult birthday, while her butt is snoring.


 I had her model the female Star Wars outfits, before I gave her a makeover that was a bit more practical.

 It was also time for Egg to become a teen. My, how time flies!




 Egg models the male Star Wars costumes.

 I can't remember what trait he got, but I do know he has the Freelance Botanist aspiration.

 Peeps is just so cute! I didn't get a very good picture of it, but she was trying to imitate Daisy. I love that interaction.

 Sunday maxed her gaming skill, and I forgot to put the walls up or get rid of her plumbob. :(

 Also someone earned this? No idea who, but I'm glad whoever earned it did. I was starting to think I was never going to get this achievement. My guess is it was probably a glitch since I'm doubting any of them stayed neutral for 48 hours. I couldn't even accomplish that when I left Sunday out in the woods for days on end.

 Sunday wins the Party Frenzy tournament pretty easily.

 Next was MySims Racing, which only took her a few tries.

 The hardest so far has been Destiny Effect. She just has Genie's Curse left for the console games.

 Sunday takes her gaming very seriously.

 Egg is, well, a good Egg. He's always autonomously helping out his younger siblings. He even helped Jellybean max the Thinking skill!

 When I loaded the lot again for the first time, I totally forgot about Peeps's human disguise, so I was wondering who the extra human toddler was on the Manage Worlds screen.

 It's nice to see the three younger children hanging out. Since she hasn't shown up yet in this update, the girl sitting on the bed is Bunny, and Holly Alto is her mother.

 I don't know if Egg was autonomously scolding, or what, but at least he got Jellybean to stop flinging paint everywhere!

 Just in time for a triple birthday, with Sunday up first!

 Jellybean is the next to blow out his candles.

 Bunny is last with a goofy face.

 Let's just take a moment to appreciate the goofiness of Bunny's pre-makeover outfit.

 Bunny gained the Dance Machine trait and Jungle Explorer aspiration. She does not looked pleased about her makeover.

 Jellybean is much more happy. He gained the Goofball trait, and the Artistic Prodigy aspiration.

 Daisy just loves Peeps!

 Sunday's garden has fallen by the wayside since she doesn't need to increase her gardening skill anymore. I let Egg take over to get a start on his aspiration.

 Sunday finally caught a HypnoFrog!

 Not even Holly is immune to the bees. Her stench must have drawn them over.

Now that Bunny is a teen, she's in a mood. I have a feeling she'll be one of those teens that are always in a mood.

The update ends here on the last day of spring. I'll have to reset the season since I didn't manage to get anyone anywhere close to having enough handiness to upgrade the weather machine.

Hopefully next update will be longer. I was just trying to get myself reacquainted with this family.

Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment