Monday, August 12, 2019

Perfect Alphabetacy 0.3

 Alaric is excited to welcome everyone back to the Perfect Alphabetacy, where we'll see if I actually get a kid with perfect genetics before I loose my  mind.

 "I'm too tired for this. Why can't she talk to someone else?"

 Another floating bowl of popcorn. I wonder what's causing them to get stuck like this?

 "I can't believe two of my babies are growing up!"

I can, and hopefully that'll make more room for more kids.

"It's like you don't even care."

 Ainsley busies herself with some popcorn. Seriously all these toddlers love popcorn, and the popcorn maker is super convenient for them to get food.

 Alaric, however, is crying. He seems to cry a lot, but he is just a baby.

 Time for Alec to grow up! I forgot to get a picture of it, but it's also Amara's birthday too.

 Alec gained the Self-Assured trait, and the Bodybuilder aspiration.
Amara gained the Lazy trait and the Social Butterfly aspiration.

 "Move over, this is my room now."

"It's all of our rooms."

"Well, I'm the youngest, so I'm claiming it.

 Having so many toddlers and children in the house is so much fun. *sobs*

 Alec is a really good older brother. I just love him so much. I'm going to miss him when he moves out.

 Random, but I've decided to age up the kids kind of using a mix of 100 baby challenge rules and my own rules. I figured if I waited for them to grow up normally, then there's no way I'm ever getting the heir I need.

 "Ugh, who are you?"

"Ainsley."

"You're the one who stole my look. Better watch your back."

*starts crying*

 Look at how cute they are, enjoying their hobbies in the same room. I feel like Luna and Angela barely get any time together.

 I wish I could be that happy when I wake up in the morning.

 "Why can't I just eat ramen with a spoon? This is so much more complicated!
"
 Ainsley is super defiant. Every time Angela tried to potty train her, she threw a fit. She seems to think her mom's reaction is pretty funny.

 "When mommy asks you to potty stomp your foot and say no okay? She likes that."

"Okay!"

 Luna's jamming out on her guitar. I kind of slacked off with her aspiration, so I need to get her caught up to where Angela is.

 Ainsley is so cute! Honestly all the kids are. If I had to have an actual heir poll for them, I'd have no idea who I'd want to win.

 I think this is the closest I'll get to a "family meal" with all of them. All I  need is Alaric in the picture. They seemed to enjoy Harvestfest.

 "Are you excited to have another sibling?"

"Maybe?"


 The dollhouse is a great spot for bonding.

 "I think we should form a club. The forgotten ones."

"But we're not forgotten! Moms love us all."

"I don't even know the little one's name."

"Maybe you're the one who forgets us, not moms."

 "You're not allowed to move out ever, okay? I need your help around here."

"I'm sure you'll be able to manage without me mom."

 Angela gives birth to a little girl named Aurora. Let's hope she has the right genes!

 It's snowing in Oasis Springs! There's just three flakes, but still there's snow.

 ...And the next day everyone's back to wearing their hot weather outfits.

 "I really need to potty train you."

"You know the answer to that."

"You will be potty trained!"

"No! No! No!"


 Time for Alaric and Ainsley to grow up!

 Alaric gained the Squeamish trait and the Whiz Kid aspiration.

Ainsley gained the Loner trait and the Rambunctious Scamp aspiration.

 "Woo look! We're big now, and no one can tell us what to do. I can wear this hat inside. I can wear it everywhere. No one can stop me!"

"Wow, you're such a rebel!"

 All the kids are obsessed with Aurora. I can barely get anytime to feed or change her diaper because they're always hogging her.

 Alaric is walking all cool and confident. He probably knows he'll be a teen soon.

 Here's Aurora as a toddler. She has the eyes but not the hair. She's also Fussy. *sighs*

 Due to how I decided to change up the aging, it's Alec's birthday again. I'm said to have him leave. He added Active to his list of traits.

 Next up is Amos' teen birthday.

He gained the Clumsy trait and the Strangerville Mystery aspiration.
I gave Aurora a quick little makeover, but I kept the Island Living skirt, since I think it's cute.

"Again? Whyyyyy?"

"You're the one who wants pink haired, pink eyed kids."

"Do I, or did someone decide for me?"

That's it for now. Let's see if we can finally get the combination we need, or if we'll have to keep trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment