Sunday, July 28, 2019

Name Game Generation One 1.4

 "Arrrr, shiver me timbers, and all that good stuff."

"You make an awful pirate."

"You're a kid. How do you know what pirates sound like?"

"I'm young, but I wasn't born  yesterday."

Welcome back to the Willowsburg Name Game, where it's Pirate Day!

 Arizona was unanimously voted heir for the next generation.

"That's cool. What's my prize."

Having twenty babies, most likely with twenty different people.

"Can I like not be heir?"

No take backs.

"Nope. I'm not heir. Someone else can be."

Sorry, but it doesn't work like that.

 "Ah, Saturday morning. What a perfect day to do some extra credit work."

They're all so studious, and I love them.

 "Mom, do I really have to be heir and have twenty kids?"

"If the human version of me said that, then that's what's going to happen."

"Can't you reason with her."

"I can't actually talk to her. In fact we're not even really saying words right now. It's all a part of her imagination. Pretty weird if you ask me."

"What are you even talking about? You know what, I'm done."

 "What are you doing?"

"None of your business."

"Since Arjun and I are friends now, I've decided you're my new arch rival. It is my business."

 "Why are  you doing push ups?"

Really, why are you doing push ups? I would never do them voluntarily.

 "Since Arizona's heir, does that mean the rest of us will be ignored?"

"I've been ignored since I was born. At least you had a shot at being heir."

"What do we do, then?"

"Whatever we want, since no one is going to pay attention to us."

Not true, I love all of you. It's just the sim version of me that doesn't pay attention to you. She's a bad mom.

 "You, closest child to me. Talk about pirates with me."

"Attention. Yay?"

 "...And then, everyone gathered together and built a fifty foot statue of me in honor of how awesome I am."

 "I scared the whole class so bad, they peed their pants."

"Sounds fake, but okay."

"Oh, so my story is fake, but it's totally realistic that someone would build a giant statue of you?"

 "Dude, what's wrong with you?"

"I'm mean, and you're mean. I thought you would understand."

"We're friends, I thought that granted me immunity from your meanness!"

"Who are we supposed to mean to then?"

"Just you watch."

 "The island spirits are evil, and they'll eat your eyeballs while you sleep!"

"Why do they want my eyeballs?"

"They'll eat your fingers next."

"MOM!"

 "I want a new family."

 You look happy. Have you accepted that you're heir now?

"No, just like I'm not accepting that I'm wearing this hideous outfit right now."

  "Arjun, if you're mean to Lucy, you're back on my list."

"You don't want to be on her list."

"I'm not scared of you Arizona."

"Then why are you slowly creeping out of the room."

"How can you even see me doing that?"

"I have superpowers."

 "Hey Lucy, do you want to sing about pirates?"

"I'm not sure if I like you yet."

 "La, la, la I'm playing with a toy car. I am a child. I child cannot be married off and have a million babies. I am not going to be a child bride."

You won't be having babies until you're a young adult, and I'm probably not going to have you get married.

"I can't hear a single word you're saying.

"Look at me being responsible and making some food for my scouting badge. I don't know why mom likes these veggie burgers. They look like weird waffles or something."

 On Sunday I sent the kids to the park to do kid things. Other than when Avery had some kids over to complete his aspiration, they really haven't spent any time interacting with others their age.

 I also realized that this was a good time to work on Arizona's aspiration. This girl seemed more interested in her phone than becoming Arizona's friend though.

 These two of course spent time talking to each other. They're attached at the hip, and they've apparently made up from their previous argument.

 Lucy and Ivy decided to grab some food.

"Lucy, why won't you even look at me?"

"Still deciding if I like you or not."

 Speaking of looking...

"Why are you staring at me weirdo?"

"Because you're standing right in front of me?"

"Better watch your back, Arjun. I have my eyes on you."

"Ooookay."

 "Weren't you that guy who stood outside our house for like a week?"

 Apparently Avery still has pretty good social skills since he managed to make a new friend.

 Lucy no! You can't make a mess in public.

"Arizona would've if she were still a kid."

I think I speak for everyone when I say I'm glad she's not a kid anymore.

 "How am I supposed to catch these fish when they're all the way out there?"

 One of Avery's friends, Irene Willowsburg, invited him over, so I let him go. Maybe she has possible potential spouse material?

This random sad kid was standing there as they were talking. I'm not sure if he's related or not.

 Irene and Avery made an effort to include them, but it didn't seem to cheer the kid up.



 Irene shares her house with a lot of people! Both the guys up top are named Fredrick. They're sims I made, and they're supposed to be twins named Fredrick and Nathan. Apparently I couldn't even tell them apart in CAS.

 Since there were a million sims here, I invited Arizona over for more work on her aspiration.

 Avery thought he'd look cool working out in Irene's basement.

Avery most girls would rather talk to you instead of be ignored by you while you workout.

 Arizona visited a few more lots, and she is now finished with the first part of the second level of her aspiration.

 I need to get these kids on a regular sleep schedule. Lucy and Ivy crashed around three when they got back from the park.

"Yes, I'm a Pegasus Scout! Just one step closer to World Domination Scout."

I don't think that's a thing.

 "I wish I had bigger muscles."

Maybe you should work out then. Lift some weights?

How are you freezing?

"I went swimming. You said to work out."

Again, how are you freezing? It's the middle of summer,  you live on a tropical island, and there's a flame next to the thermometer.

Okay, I was fine with you all eating popcorn when you were toddlers because it was easily accessible. Don't you think it's time to stop now?

"No. Never. Popcorn for life!"

"I can't believe that I made a bunch of grilled food, and you and I are the only ones eating it."

"Everyone ignoring the grilled food is like you ignoring your responsibilities as heir."

"I don't think that comparison really works."

"You're sad your food is ignored when you worked hard on it, and we're said that you don't want to be heir even though you'd be really good at it."

"Yeah, no. That still doesn't work."

Time for my simself to become an adult. She celebrated by herself. Which honestly, same I like low key birthdays.

My simself is truly an artist. I mean look at the quality.

What happened to you?

"Don't look at me. Don't talk to me. I'm too embarrassed."

"Hi we're your neigh-"

"Are you the free food ladies? I smell food. Promise you brought food? Good, now you can come inside."

Aw, look at you two getting along now.

"Yeah, I guess Ivy isn't that bad."

"I can hear you, you know."

"I'm so embarrassed I don't even want my toy to look at me."

Now we have both portraits finished for generation one. I'm not a fan of either of them, but hey it's the points that count.

What part of go to work didn't you understand the first two times I told you?

"It's my birthday. I thought you were joking."

I was most certainly not joking. I need you to top your career.

"But it's my birthday! I bet you take off work for your birthday in real life."

Yeah, but I'm not a sim that's part of a multigenerational challenge. I can take a day off work if I want.

So the neighbors did some chores around the house. Honestly any guests we have stop by are 100% more helpful than the maid or either of the adults in the house.

"What are you doing?"

"Helping you two children with your projects. I can leave if you want."

"No please stay. I need all the help I can get!"

"Unlike Avery, I already have an A, but I wouldn't mind bumping my grade up to super A+."

"That's not a thing."

"It's totally a thing."

Dear Homework,

I'm going to write down my feelings on my homework assignments, since I don't have a diary. Whatever teacher gets stuck grading this will have a whole lot to unpack.

I think I'm experiencing hormones. I came home from school soooo embarrassed. Like I didn't even want anyone to look at me. Now I feel flirty? I don't know why. All I did was finish more homework. Maybe I want to find someone for this heir stuff after all?

You're probably wondering, what's an heir? Well, my parents, the voice my whole family hears in their head, and some other mysterious people want me to carry on the family name. Doesn't sound too bad right? Wrong! They want me to have twenty pregnancies. Is that even possible? I'm not into it really, but whatever I guess.

Oh, I also want to rebel against authority. I guess since I can't throw paint and flour on the floor anymore, I'll have to find another way.

Until next time,

Arizona.
"Ha! I know what to do. I'll make sausage peppers. Mom can't eat them since she's a vegetarian, but I'll make them anyway because I'm hungry. I'm the ultimate rebel."

Actually she'll probably still eat them because my simself is dumb and eats like the one meat meal in the refrigerator when we have a ton of vegetarian safe meals she could eat.

Lucy is about to finish her aspiration. She just needs to draw her five paintings.

"Ahem."

Oh right, Lucy is about to finish her aspiration, halfway through childhood and earlier than all of her siblings.

"That's much better."

"Arizona, I'm about to finish my aspiration!"

"Congrats! I only need one more scouting badge. I guess this is why we're the most awesome kids."

"I just kissed my wife? Is anyone around spying on us?"

"You're a dork."

"I'm gong to reach the front door first!"

"Not if I stage a come from behind victory."

"Avery, bro, why are you sitting all the way down there. Now I have to  yell at you if I want to talk to you."

"Yeah, do you hate us or something. I know I said we're rivals know, but sectioning yourself off is taking it too far."

"I just wanted to sit near the cake."

Ivy somehow lost responsibility points from staring out the window?

Unless her mess teleported downstairs, and across the house, which I guess is totally possible in this game.

 I decided to have Avery invite Irene to hang out. They're both in a pretty bad mood, so hopefully this hang out session (maybe turned into a date) will cheer them up.

 It's also happy hour at the bar near by, but since they're teens, that means no drinking for them.

 Avery surprised Irene by jumping into her arms.

"How am I even able to carry you right now. I'm pretty sure my arms are so scrawny, I'd drop you."

 I also sent them to cuddle and stargaze, which they decided to do indoors, away from the stars. Whatever floats their boats, I guess.

 Avery is the first of the kids to score his first kiss. I plan on aging Irene up at the same time he does, and having them get married.

Fun fact: I decided to randomize all the kids' sexualities. Avery, Arjun, and Lucy are straight. Arizona and Ivy are lesbians. Might make Arizona's baby making a little tough, but I'm sure I'll find enough ladies around.

 Avery and Irene are now social media official, which of course is the most important part of any teen relationship.

 Avery looks pretty happy with himself for being the first of the siblings to have a significant other.

 This picture is here for no other reason than the fact that Lucy is adorable.

 "Seriously? You broke the computer on purpose because you knew I wanted to use it."

"You're so dumb. I was already using it. Why would I break it if I needed it?"

"I don't know. You're mind works in mysterious ways."

 Of course Lucy would be the one to support her big sister and eat some of her food.

 Fidele is slowly plodding along at her job. She's only at level four currently. She's kind of behind on her aspiration too, which I need to work on.

 I decided to read the description of her job, and it was pretty funny.

 "Do you know how to fix a sink? I've never repaired anything before."

"No clue."

"Why are we so bad at this?"

 Someone alert the press! My simself is actually wearing clothes for once instead of her pajamas or work outfit.

 Is that what you do with food when you finished? Just throw the plate wherever you want?

"What else am I supposed to do with it?"

 Arjun was stinky and crying at the same time. It looked really weird, like tears were spraying out of his face, and he was vomiting at the same time.

 "Please let me take a vacation day!"

Once you top your career, sure.

"But I'll be old by then!"

So I was correct in guessing my simself's stupidity. Out of all the meals in the fridge, she chose the only one with meat in it.

"I feel sick just looking at it."

You know what, I think you're a lost cause when it comes to taking care of yourself.

"I rebelled, and it worked."

I just really love how these two are besties. They're always hanging out with each other.

The family's new maid, striking a pose. I love everything about him from the alien eyes, to the handlebar mustache, to the eyeball ring.

"Mom, I'm really sick. Can  you get some medicine for me. Mom? Mom are you even listening?"

 "Success! I have all the scouting badges."

Now I'm not sure what to do with Arizona next. Her birthday is soon, so maybe I could do a little extra work on her character values.

 "I can't believe I'm going to be moving out in a few days!"

"I wish I was moving out."

"C'mon, things won't be that bad."

"Maybe."

 It's time for Lucy's birthday! There's a pretty big age difference between her and Ivy and the triplets.

 Here's teenage Lucy! She has the Neat, Child of the Islands, Top-Notch Toddler, Creatively Gifted, and Essence of Flavor traits. Her aspiration is Master Chef.

 While Lucy got the day off of school, everyone else still had to go. Looks like none of them were too thrilled about it.

I've been slacking on Fidele's aspiration as well as her career. I sent her to Sylvian Glade to hopefully get some more collectibles.

Unfortunately, the collectibles she was looking for weren't there, but I did manage to get this pretty picture.

 "Come on! How hard can be to win a game of chess against myself?"

 So my simself maxed the video game skill, I was going to have her use that to mentor all of her kids, but apparently you can't mentor another sim in video gaming. Disappointing!

 "Then you carry the one..."

"Oh, now you help me. You didn't want to help me get medicine when I was almost dying, but homework, sure, you'll help with that."

"You're so dramatic Arjun. Mom wouldn't have let you die."

 Since it's the weekend, Ivy's working on finishing her aspiration. She doesn't have her birthday until Wednesday, but I figured it was best for her to finish it now, since the triplets grow up on Monday, and the focus will shift to Arizona.

 "Now that you're almost young adults, it's time to have...the talk."

"Mom we already covered that at school."

"Why did I pick this room to do my homework in. Arizona's the one that'll be having babies."

"You're planning on getting married in a couple days. I think you need this too right mom?"

"I hate you."

 "Ugh, why? This is so embarrassing!"

"I know mom can't even turn around and look at us while she's talking."

 Arizona is showing some seriously impressive moves. I'm not sure I could jog and balance holding on to an umbrella at the same time.

 "Look! One hand!"

 Actually, Arizona tried to give the wallet back to the right person but was accused of stealing. All her volunteering attempts ended with her losing points in other character value categories, so I just gave up.

 "Why are you obsessively brushing your teeth?"

"I'm trying to get my responsibility trait back before my birthday."

 It's the moment you all (I) have been waiting for! First up Arizona.

 Arjun's next.

 Then Avery.

"Why am I the only one on the opposite side of the table."

 "We did it! We're young adults now. No more school."

"Avery liked school, he was a nerd."

"I'm just waiting for Irene to grow up."

 Irene is invited over and celebrates her young adult birthday as well.

 Avery soon proposes to her, and thankfully she says yes the first time.

 Then they quickly eloped in the kitchen.

 "Make sure you get my best side mom."

"You chose this side. I can't help it if it's not your best."

 And now we have pictures of all the triplets on the portrait wall. Avery, Irene, and Arjun all moved out together.

 Arjun's traits are: Cat Lover, Vegetarian, Mean, Physically Gifted, Top-Notch Toddler, Dastardly, and Responsible. His aspiration is to be the Chief of Mischief.

 In case anyone was wondering, Irene's traits are: Child of the Islands, Foodie, and Loves the Outdoors. Her aspiration is Party Animal.
 Avery's traits are: Glutton, Music Lover, Mean, Top-Notch Toddler, Socially Gifted, Good Manners, Responsible, and High Metabolism. His aspiration is to become a Body Builder.
Arizona gets a slight makeover.
Her traits are: Childish, Creative, Dance Machine, Responsible, Creatively Gifted, Top-Notch Toddler, Good Manners, Emotional Control, Scouting Aptitude, and Gregarious.

Next time, we start generation two, and see some babies, hopefully!

3 comments:

  1. Woo...the kids look great! Nice job on all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, well done on completing Gen 1! Looking forward to seeing how Arizona copes as the baby-making factory.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does not cope well, I can tell you that much, and she's only had two pregnancies.

      Delete