Saturday, May 25, 2019

Easter Egg Challenge: Week 1

This is my challenge sim Sunday Spring, and her dog Daisy Spring. She has rolled to have four children.

She is living on the Yuma Heights lot, in permanent Spring.

Her pup Daisy is wearing an outfit with the Spore logo on it.

So I don't have too many pictures of week one because it was mainly filled with me trying to buy all the buy mode objects and redecorating the house a billion times.

Schmapple appliances plus the I Have the High Ground stool

Wolf Pytt game table, utensils, and essentials (Like with the Schmapple products, I didn't realize I only needed one. Oh well)

Wall Full of Stars, Teen Idol, and Henry Puff

Wolf Pytt Light, Guardian of the Gnomelxy, Burt's Bee Beebox


Spooky Stuff Paintings





Sunday also managed to read some of the Easter Egg books: Lucas Dark and the Incredibly Unlikely Series of Coincidences, The Lord of the Swings, A Game of Groans, The 50 Shades of my Window, and A Game of Musical Chairs: A Song of Ice and Cold.

Sunday did manage to get a job in the science field, and meet Nina her first Easter Egg donor.

Sunday Invites Nina over to let her know she's pregnant.

Hopefully there'll be more to share next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment