Sunday, May 26, 2019

Easter Egg Challenge: Week Two

Another day, another sim week played. Yay for using Sims as a distraction!

Nina invited Sunday out to alien night at one of Strangerville's bars. I'm hoping that alien friends, plus the satellite she'll eventually build will help test the theory on whether the Easter Egg birth popup is for aliens only.

Sunday came home and drank some Earl Grey tea after her big night out.

 Moving on, Sunday is in her second trimester and looking super pregnant. I really hope she's just having one baby, but since my game loves multiples, you never know.

I also decided it was time to start working on the Voidcritter and Postcard collections. Fun thing that happened, the postcard board glitched out, and I can't actually see the postcards unless I'm moving it around. Sunday didn't manage to collect too many this week. I think maybe six?

Voidcritters, however, are a different story. Sunday bought so many packs that she was practically broke, and really needed to go to work the next morning.


Time for the baby! Thankfully my game was nice, and it was only one. Sunday had a little boy named Egg.

Most of the week was spent securing our next Easter Egg parent, and I decided spouse, Holly Alto. She doesn't look much like her Sims 3 counterpart I don't think.

Holly and Sunday decided to take advantage of the Night on the Town holiday to get some free food. The paparazzi was fascinated with the two of them, as well as fellow celebrity Judith Ward.

Because they were able to develop a romantic relationship, things began to move fast, as they do in the Sims world. Holly moved in and got a makeover.

Holly also let Sunday know they going to have a new addition to the family. Sunday doesn't look too happy.

Holly and Daisy are sort of bonding? I think Daisy was hoping she'd drop some food on the floor.

Holly's money allowed the Spring family to buy a rocket. Sunday went right to work building it.

It also allowed the family to complete the Voidcritter collection. I'm still going to try for all the foil cards. I have 14/20 of those so far. I didn't want to completely bankrupt them, since it took over 300 packs to get this far!

Now that Daisy's owner has found love, she's looking for love too.

Egg grows up into a cute, Independent toddler.

Not too long after, Holly gives birth to a little girl, Bunny.

Finally! Getting Sunday promoted to where she could make the satellite dish was painful. She stayed late almost everyday, but it took two or three sim days per level to get to level 4 in the career.

And she goes straight home, quits her job, and watches the alien channel.

We end the week with Sunday painting this Starry Night like painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment