Monday, May 6, 2019

Close Encounter Academy: Week Two

 Icarus: I wonder why I'm so hungry all of a sudden?

Icarus: Oh, well that answers that. I'm pregnant. I can do this. I can totally do this. Sean will be moving in soon, and he'll be here to help with the baby.

Icarus: Hey you! Did you watch last night's Game of Llamas?

Boss: No, I'm planning to watch it tonight.

Icarus: Well let me tell you everything that happened in great detail.

Boss: No! Anything but spoilers!

Icarus: Haha I was just kidding. You didn't really think I'd spoil the episode.

Boss: I hate you. Get back to work before I decide to fire you.

Icarus: You wouldn't actually do that right? Right?

Boss: ... 

 Icarus: I'm so pregnant. How am I going to fit in my suit?

 Icarus: Hey Sean?

Sean: Yeah?

Icarus: Since this is a chapel, shouldn't there be like wedding-y stuff here.

Sean: That was the plan.

Icarus: So we're changing the venue?

Sean: We're changing the venue. I better get my deposit back.

Sean: And now it's raining here. That's it, I give up.

Icarus: You still want to get married right?

Sean: Of course!

Icarus: Then let's do this thing. Rain or not.



Sean: I love you. Thank you for talking me into staying here.

Icarus: Would you have been a runaway groom if I didn't.

Sean: No, I would have just married you at home, but this is much nicer. It's the wedding you deserve. The wedding we both deserve.

Icarus: I can't believe we have the same favorite drink! How cool is that?

Icarus: I can't believe I have to make my own cake at my wedding.

Though she wasn't at the wedding, Lorelei, Sean's daughter, happily moved into Icarus's house afterwards. It was so much bigger than their old place! Maybe now her dad would get her a dog.

Meanwhile, her father was a little preoccupied upstairs. 

Sean: I'm so happy to be married, I don't care that my arm's just been impaled through the blinds. 

Sean decided to leave his career in science behind and try something new. Though he needed to get in shape, he thought the military would be a good choice. 

Lorelei: Can I have a dog?

Icarus: Have you asked your dad?

Lorelei: You're like my dad now too, right? Plus it's almost my birthday. Pretty please! 



Lorelei: I love you Fluffers the birthday dog! Your the cutest, most best puppy ever to exist. 

Sean: I can't believe you let Lorelei talk you into letting her have a dog. She's been asking me for years, and you caved in less than a day.

Icarus: She said she considered me to be like a father to her. I was emotional. Besides one little puppy won't hurt.

Sean: She's good. I'll give her that. I guess we have room for a dog.

Icarus: Well, we'll have to make room for a baby too because I'm pretty sure I'm in labor right now.

Sean: Do you need me to drive you to the hospital?

Icarus: Nah, I think I'm good. 


Icarus gave birth to a baby boy named Gus. Gus didn't look like Icarus or an alien, which he found strange.

Icarus decided not to take his paternity leave and opted to go back to the lab. He was finally able to build a satellite, so he could hopefully get into contact with the aliens again. His great-great-great grandmother was able to use it to block the aliens from visiting them. Surely he could use it to do the opposite. 

Not all of his inventions were as successful, though. 

Lorelei's birthday arrived soon. She already had the best birthday she could ask for since she finally got the puppy she had been dreaming of. 

Scientist: Please don't.

Icarus: Sorry, it's part of the job.  

Now that Lorelei's a teen, she helped out around the house and with babysitting Gus. The two formed quite a bond even though they weren't biological siblings.

In a flash, it was time for Gus to celebrate his birthday as well. 


He grew up into an adorable Purple toddler. He must have been using his disguise a baby. 


Scientist: Maybe if I close my eyes, he won't zap  me. 

Icarus: I wonder if I could use this to clone humans too. 

Sean kept getting stuck in a loop of mopping up the puddles the sprinklers left behind. The family decided to finally sell the garden plots and sprinklers because no one was using them. 



Towards the end of the week, the family celebrated Harvest Fest, even though little Gus wasn't able to join the others at the table.

Gus was the most precious and well natured toddler Icarus had ever seen. He was definitely a joy to raise and take care of.

  • Max the Logic Skill
  • Max the Rocket Science Skill (8/10)
  • Max the Scientist Career (5/10)
  • Become chosen [abducted] by the alien league 3 times. (1/3)
  • (Males) Become pregnant and give birth to an alien baby via this choosing [abduction].

No comments:

Post a Comment