I was debating on what kind of challenge I wanted to do to get myself back into things here, and while I do plan on doing the "Farming the Land" challenge, I decided to try my hand at the "Genetic Roulette" challenge again because genetics are fun, and I need to get back into taking pictures while playing, instead of just playing.
Anyway, I did want to give this a shot with Sims 2. I know custom hair can be a little wonky genetics wise, but I did a quick test to see if things would work, and they do. Also, because I'm me I guess, I decided to do this challenge twice at the same time. While I was setting things up, I ended up having the last two generations (generation 3 and the founding generation) born in game and making their spouses in CAS. Generation 3 resulted in twins, so why not have both lines carry on with the challenge?
While my name theme for the actual challenge is space themed, I wasn't very creative with the generations leading up.
Introducing Orange and Yellow!
From the two of them, Gen2 was created (I'm not wasting the good names on dead ancestors)
Gen2 Married Purple and had twins Gen3Girl and Gen3Boy
These two married two sims I named Pink, which made things a little confusing, but I did find out which Pink to match them up with to spawn a baby.



No comments:
Post a Comment