Sunday, June 14, 2020

Name Game Generation 2.3

Welcome back to the Willowsburg Name Game, where we're going to have a ton of babies this generation. Last time, we moved to a new save because the old one was acting funky, Arjun and Avery were temporarily left behind, Lucy grew up into a YA and married Dylan Attwood, Arizona had twins Ruth and Ruelle, her oldest Aubrey grew up into a child, Fidele got old, and Arizona continued to have poor taste in women by auto engaging herself to Meg, who hates children. Arizona also started her third pregnancy with Meg. Now, onward!



Since Meg is most likely sticking around, despite her poor traits, I gave her a makeover. It was really fun to give her a new look.

Aaaand this was the first whim she rolled. Just lovely. I can tell she's really going to enjoy this challenge.

I'm sorry, but I think it's hilarious how Arizona managed to build up such a great reputation. Her reputation and bonus traits don't match her personality at all.

Because Arizona likes Meg, we're sticking with Meg, which means it's time for a wedding!

"Ivy, honey, don't you think you should pay attention to your sister's wedding? you can always do homework another time."

"Has she ever paid attention or cared about me? No. So homework it is."

"Why can't this family be normal?"

"Grandma, whatcha doing?"

"Staring at the wall, this paint is a really nice shade."

"Don't you care about mommy getting married?"

"I think I should paint my room this color."

"I can't believe I'm getting married again."

"Again?"

"Oh yeah, I was married to this one evil chick, but she doesn't exist in this universe anymore, so it's all good."

"You're not going to drop me, are you?"

"Nah, I really like you. Plus you make mom in the sky mad."


"Is your sister-in-law trying to steal that plant?"

"Probably."

"Since literally no one will pay attention to us, I say let's go ahead and get married. Even though I need attention, or I die a little inside."

"Well, I'm paying attention, so that's all that matters."

"Damn this is a nice ring."

"Thanks, I spent most of my moms' savings on it. It was really fun to pick out the most expensive ring I could find."

"We're not completely broke now are we?"

"No, trust me I couldn't live like that."

And after those, um, touching vows, Arizona and Meg officially became wife and wife.

Meanwhile, outside...

"I think we missed the whole wedding."

"Relax, Lucy said it started at noon."

"It's two."

"Oh well, my sister and I never got along anyway."

"Remind me what I'm doing here again Dylan."

"We're one big happy family Ollie! I married Lucy, and Lucy is Arizona's sister, so since you're my brother, that makes us all family."

"No."

"Yes, we're a family."

"I didn't sign up for this. I think I'm going to leave."

"But you have to stay for the wedding!"

"As your brother-in-law pointed out, it's over. I'm leaving."

"So, are you happy for your mom?"

"Not really. Meg hates children, and I'm a child."

"I'm sure she doesn't hate you."

"I wouldn't be too sure about that. You know how many fairy tales have evil stepmothers?"

Arjun finally made his way inside to read Ruth a story. I guess he wants some practice in case he has kids of his own.

"So, I have some great news on this wedding day."

"We're going on a nice, tropical honeymoon?"

"We live in Sulani."

"Touche."

"I'm pregnant! The baby is yours."

"You couldn't have waited until after the wedding?"

"I know you don't like kids, but you should like your own, right?"

"Meh."

"Since I'm pregnant, I'm going to use it as an excuse to eat the whole buffet table."

Uh Dylan, I know you didn't actually watch the ceremony, but you're at the wedding right now...

"Oh yeah, check out my sweet moves!"

"Makes you want to have some of our own, doesn't it."

"As long as they're not as crazy as your family."

"I can't make any promises."

"Food, my favorite part of any wedding."

"You just got married, shouldn't that have been your favorite part."

"I'm hungry, and I like food."

"You and my sister are kind of perfect for each other."


"Um, rude. It's my wedding. You should be giving ME money!"

"So Ivy, now that I'm married, I can't just go around hooking up with random strangers to have the rest of my kids. Do you think you could find someway for me to get DNA and impregnate myself?"

"Why don't you just have kids with Meg?"

"I'm having one with her, but for some reason I need to have twenty pregnancies with twenty different people. It's like the law or something."

"What makes you think I'd even know how to do that."

"Uh, you're wearing glasses. That means you're smart. Duh!"

"I'm barely keeping a B average for some reason. Plus mom wears glasses, and I wouldn't say she's smart."

"Yeah, never mind then."

"Thanks for playing chess with me aunt Ivy!"

"No problem, I always have time for a game of chess."

"Go easy on me, okay? Not all of us can be smart, glasses wearers like you."

"Why does everyone think I'm smart just because I have glasses?"

"Mommy told me."

"Of course she did."

"It's really unsanitary to eat in the bathroom you know."

"Ugh, don't be so judgmental."

"Yeah, chill Arizona."

"And what's this Rue?"

"A flashcard!"

"I guess you're not wrong."

"Grandma, can you please make mommy get rid of Meg!"

"Are you still on about this?"

"Yes, she's mean."

"Have you even talked to her."

"No."

"And you do remember you have the mean trait don't you?"

"Maybe?"

"You know you don't have to pretend to like me. Mommy isn't out here."

"I'm not pretending. I'm part of the family now, so I'm going to help your mommy raise all of you."

"But you hate kids!"

"I'll come to think of you as my own, probably."

"You wanted to be mean to a kid, and I'm the only kid in the house."

"Don't take it personally, okay. It's just the code."

"What code?"

"I'll explain it to you when you're older."

"Mom, seriously? That's meat!"

"Well, I can't stop eating it now. I already started."

"Yes you can!"

"And you just flail the brush around on the canvas until it makes some kind of picture."

"I don't think that's how it works."

"That's what I do, oh and Lucy? You need to stick around, so I can paint you."

"But I'm pregnant, and yucky looking."

"Too bad. I need a picture of you."

"Bet you don't miss living here."

"Not one bit."

"Go kids? Keep learning? Yeah, I've got this parenting thing down."

"Well, it's three in the morning, but I finally finished my project. Thanks everyone for not helping me."

"Mom, did you actually decide to help me over Aubrey? You're actually paying attention to me?"

"What? Sorry I zoned out. This pasta is delicious."

"I don't care if she was paying more attention to the pasta. It still counts."

That's probably as good as you're going to get from my simself.

Lucy joins the wall of photos! I love how all the kids look happy, but Fidele and my simself look miserable.

"Ugh my back is killing me. I hope this baby comes out soon."

"Where does it come out?"

"My plumbob?"

Ivy what are you wearing?

"Don't even talk to me. Arizona made me try on outfits she thought might look ugly to see if she was right. She wanted a makeover."

Are you going to change?

"I'm too exhausted from dealing with her to change right now."

"And that's why you should never let your older sister talk you into playing dress up."

"Wow, Arizona. You look great. I almost thought you were a completely different person."

"Thanks?"

"I have a present for you."

"Oh my gosh! You totally should have!"

"I heard you wanted to try and be famous, and all fame starts on Simtube these days."

"Of course she got me an alien drone. I don't know why I expected anything different. At least it can record my fabulous face."

I wonder if only eating popcorn for the first four years of your life has any kind of side effect?

"Did you hear Lucy had her baby?"

"No, that's great for her."

"Did you know that I'm still pregnant after like one hundred  years."

"Don't be dramatic. I've been pregnant. It might feel like forever, but you'll have the baby eventually."

"That wasn't reassuring at all."

What's wrong with you?

"I saw a child."

What happened to raising them as your own?

"I still don't like looking at them."

"zzz Must have baby soon. zzzz Going to freak out."

Ruelle maxed all her skills! She gets to enjoy a couple of days in peace before growing up.

"I swear Meg, it's like this baby is stuck or something."

"Maybe it should stay in there."

"Uh, no."

"Why are you doing homework? You grow up tomorrow! You're such a nerd!"

"I thought I was done potty training."

Well, unfortunately you're going to have to help with your grandkids.

"Why? Life is so unfair."

A new potential donor perhaps?

"Moooom she's only reading to me because you're in the room!"

"Why won't you give me a chance. I want to bond with you?"

"Maybe if I eat popcorn, I'll have the baby. That's all it's going to eat anyway."

"So tired. Can't match anymore."

Then go to bed.

"Must, finish, game."

"Happy move out day!"

"Thanks. I'm surprised you came considering we never got along."

"I can tolerate you a lot more now that we aren't living together anymore."

"You're so cute! I'm going to have to have you over for a playdate to meet your cousin Jonah soon."

"Aren't you going to yell at me for staying up late and eating popcorn?"

"Honestly? I'm more concerned about why I haven't had this baby yet."

"Are you sure you can't stick around and help out with the kids."

"Nope. You knew what you were getting yourself into when you married my sister. I'm outta here."

"I wish for a hot girlfriend."

Ivy's final trait ended up being Evil, which totally doesn't suit her at all.

"Yes! Hot girl dropped on my front lawn! Hang on a second and let me pose for a portrait, and I'll be right back."

Hot girl is named Edwyna Goth. She's from one of my friends, but I'm not sure if she's on the gallery or not.

Ivy has now joined the portrait wall.

"I'm going to show her a funny video as an excuse to stand close to her."

"What was that?"

"Nothing."

"You look really cute in your bathing suit."

"Is that the best you can come up with?"

"Yes? I've never flirted with anyone before. I'm sorry."

"No I'm sorry. Let me hug you to make it up to you."

Side note, I really love the slow dance mod I downloaded. It's so cute!

Poor Aubrey. I've been so focused on Ivy and the twins, that she ended up passing out.

A whole day later, and with a maxed out romance bar, Ivy finally got her first kiss.

Followed quickly by a proposal and marriage because this is the sims. Ivy and Edwyna have moved out. We'll see what life has in store for them.

"Finally! This baby is ready to come out."

I ended up having to use MCCC to set Arizona to go into labor. She would not have this baby for some reason.

Welcome baby Ianto!

"Time for bed!"

"But I wanna see the baby!"

"Nope, you need to go to bed."

"Take me instead. He's smelly."

"So I heard you were interested in donating your DNA to me, so I can have your child."

"What? No! Your friend just said you were really cool, and I wanted to talk to you."

"Done. I'm now pregnant with your baby."

"How is that even possible? We never even touched each other."

"This world is magic."

"Bye, and thanks for your contribution!"

"I can't believe little Rue is growing up already."

I'm still not convinced you know which kid is which.

"Rue and I have a special bond. The other Rue is just kinda there."

"Another evil kid? I'm a bad influence aren't I?"

Probably.

"Can you get this kid out of my face. I'm trying to eat here."


Ruth grew up with the Evil trait and Artistic Prodigy aspiration. We now have an evil sim, a mean sim, and one who hates children. Joy.


Ruelle grew up with the Lazy trait and the Social Butterfly aspiration.

"Mwhahaha I'm building an evil tower of doom."

"So how's it going kids."

"Mom is making me do homework even though  I don't have school today."

"I love popcorn!"

Meg, I appreciate the effort, but I'm pretty sure that's not how you hold a baby.

"Looking hashtag cute in my hashtag bathing suit."

I see you're pregnant.

"Yep with twins again!"

I'm really hoping MCCC is lying to me like it has in the past.

"If it is, I'm actually having triplets instead."

Please no.

Fidele ran all the way to the beach just to glare at Ivy.

"What's your deal mom?"

"You haven't given me a grandbaby yet."

"I just moved out two days ago."


"Do you want any help with your homework?"

"No thanks, nerd!"

"If I'm a nerd, wouldn't that mean I could help you."

"Mom told me your glasses were a lie. You're not actually smart."

Everyone in this family has such a messed up sleep schedule.

This picture is to show how cute Aubrey's room is, and to show a child actually doing homework at a desk.

"I can't believe I'm getting old."

Honestly, me neither. It's weird to see myself get old.

Here's my oldie simself. She grew up with no bonus days, and only has eleven days as an elder. I don't think she'll even get to see Aubrey age into a teen.

She wasn't the only one with a birthday. Ianto grew up too and got the Charmer trait. He's a cutie!

I'll end this chapter with some updates on the extended family.

Dylan's brother Ollie adopted a random pink haired teenager. I wonder how he'll like living in a one bedroom house with two couples and two toddlers.

My sims must be in an adopting mood because Arjun and his wife adopted a little girl. I forgot to get a picture, but Avery and his wife started a pregnancy. No news from Ivy yet.

Next time I'll deal with more multiples. So exciting! (Not). Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, your family is a bit of a mess at times, but super fun. The kids are cute, and Arizona is just too funny. Great update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this family because they're such a mess lol! I'm sure things will only get more chaotic the more kids that are born. Arizona is so much fun to play and write for. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete