Sunday, May 31, 2020

Rainbow Canyon Nelson Week 1

 I decided to add two more households the first week, so we continue week 1 with a couple, Skye and Ellorie Nelosn.

Skye is a Popularity/Knowledge sim with the LTW to have 20 Simultaneous Best Friends. Her personality is 6/1/7/3/8.

Ellorie is a Family/Popularity sim with the LTW to reach her Golden Anniversary. Her personality is 4/4/3/6/8.

I appreciate the non career related LTWs because that means they'll actually reach them, but it also gives me absolutely no direction to go in when I'm deciding what careers to unlock first.

 I just love shy sims flirting. It's so precious.

 Skye and Ellorie actually had an okay amount of money leftover after moving into their house, so I opened Nelson's Music Emporium to unlock the music career. It's not much right now.

 Ellorie was glued to the guitar for most of their time there. She even ended up maxing out her creativity skill (though she didn't help with the business much at all).

 It's Tilly (and a rare shot of Ellorie helping)! I was super excited to see her there.

 I became less excited when Tilly kept trying to pick fights with everyone there, so I was kind of glad she gravitated towards the drums.

 Since there weren't many customers at first, Skye got to cheer her wife on during her jam session.

 A little more money, and the place is looking a lot nicer!

 Two evil witches at once! The first one is the one Tilly met, and now we have a new one.

Also random side note, Skye has chemistry with like everyone. I create two single sims who don't have chemistry with anyone, but when I decided to create a couple one of them has chemistry with everyone. I guess that's the way it goes.

 I temporarily tried to sell things in addition to having a ticket business. I thought I got it to work before, but maybe not. Anyway, here's Buck Grunt tossing us a star.

 Just Trent Traveller grooving out to Faith Goodie playing the drums.

 Ellorie started having not so fun of time after a while (like a day).

"I want to go home and have babies!"

 Then this happened. Everyone at the business collectively lost their minds because of that can in the bottom right corner.

"What kind of establishment is this? Leaving a can out front? Someone could die!"

"I'm calling the health department and having this place shut down!"

"Dude it's just a can. I'm going to throw it in the trash now."

Once the can was safely in the trash, business really started taking off.

 "Maybe if I play the guitar, I'll forget about how badly I need a baby."

 "It's been a few days this week, and we don't have a baby yet. We'll never have one."

"Relax, now that the business is at level five, we'll stay home for a while and have a baby."

"Really?"

 Right after Skye naps on the couch I guess.

 And chats up her friends. Despite how shy she is, Skye managed to make twelve friends and seven best friends by the end of the round. I was proud of her!

 "BABIES?!"

"Yes, babies."

 "I'm not pregnant yet. I'll never have a baby."

 Richmond walked by, and I had Ellorie greet him since Skye was still busy on the phone. I figured it'd be nice if the playables were friends.

 After a couple more days of trying, Ellorie didn't manage to get pregnant, but Skye did this time through risky woohoo. I guess Ellorie is just unlucky?

 I really love this interaction. <3

 And we have a pop! Baby officially on the way.

 Skye isn't doing to great with this pregnancy. Lots of face planting ensued.

 Ellorie decided she wanted to learn anger management, which will probably honestly come in handy when the kids get older and cause mischief.

 "This pregnancy sucks!"

I wondered if Skye was having twins since she was having an awful time, and yep two babies. I probably should've checked before she was about to give birth.

 It's go time!

 First born is little Mercedes.

 Skye hands Mercedes off to Ellorie and gives birth to Warren.

The round ends with Skye contemplating how they're going to all fit in this house. They may have to move next week, or I'll have to rebuild.

Stats will be at the end of the next chapter since I already started adding things in.

No comments:

Post a Comment