Monday, May 25, 2020

Rainbow Canyon Pines Week 1

So I wasn't going to start a BACC challenge until I finished most my other challenges, but well I started one anyway. Yay! I played before a couple years ago, and I wanted to give it a try again. Just a note the controls on my  laptop are super weird with Sims 2, so I'm trying my best with picture taking. This is also going to be super chill, so I'm not too worried about pictures. Just more focused on having fun. With that said....
Welcome to Rainbow Canyon!

My founder is Tilly Pines. She was one of the sims from my Pines Monster Mash. Tilly is a Romance/Grilled Cheese sim with the LTW to Woohoo 20 sims. Since it's not a job LTW, she'll probably actually be able to complete it. Her personality is 9/4/9/10/3. Tilly randomized as Bi.

Here is Tilly's little starter house. I really don't like building with low funds because then I usually end up adding onto the house, and it looks funky, or I have to demolish it and rebuild when they have more money. Basically I don't like building. Fun fact, I guess.

The first thing Tilly does is dig because we need more money. I'm going to have her buy a community lot, plus I'll probably stick her in the Gamer career, and I need to buy the necessary stuff for that.

Welcome Wagon time! I was hoping some of the sims I put in as townies would show up, but no of course they didn't. Waylon Melon here is the only one she had any chemistry with, so we'll see where this goes.

Yay! So for this neighborhood, I added all the teens, kids, and toddlers from the premade hoods as adults. I never play with them much, so I figured this gave me a chance too. Also everyone that was in the Sim Bin was townified as well. 

This is Bottom Summerdream grown up. She and Tilly have negative chemistry unfortunately.

Everyone hangs around a bit for a grilled cheese party!

Waylon stays around a bit after the others for some extra fun. One woohoo down, nineteen to go.

Tilly managed to dig up a few treasure chests, so she bought the first business of the town Pines Plie's. It'll count as our dance business. I'm hoping to get it up to Level 5 to unlock a position in the Dance career. I underestimated how annoying ticket businesses were.

On one of her trips home, Tilly discovers she's pregnant. This being my game, she's of course pregnant with twins.

It was a real pain getting anyone interested in buying a ticket until Tilly improved her sales skill. I even had the tickets set to $2 at the beginning.

Tilly's first costumer to really stick around was the evil witch. In my Monster Mash challenge, Tilly was a neutral witch, so I'm debating on turning her again.

She got to know the witch a bit better until I make up my mind. They also have negative chemistry. I added a photo booth and hot tub, so Tilly might possibly woohoo with some sims on her own, but she doesn't really have chemistry with anyone which is frustrating.


Another issue with having the witch around? The constant thunderstorms.

The good witch showed up too, and I had Tilly befriend her as well. She has a similar face template to Tilly's mom, so they kind of look alike.

Once Tilly learned to dazzle, things went way better. She was able to set the ticket price at $1000 and make a decent amount of money.

After reaching Level 5, it was time to close up shop, and head home for good this round, and have this baby!

With the money she made from the store, Tilly was able to buy the necessary requirements for the Gamer career. Since Gamer and Dance have positions open right now, I decided to send her looking. Gamer came up on the first try. Now off to work, and then to have the babies.

 After some quick woohoo, that is.

As soon as Melissa (?) left, it was time for Tilly to go into labor.


She gave birth to twin girls, Leena and Sable. Both girls have their parents' brown hair.

Normally I'd be concerned with an evil witch holding a baby.

But, she was just there to "visit" with Tilly. Still no option to ask to be a witch. I can't really remember how that works even though I just played the Monster Mash a little less than a year ago.

 Time for the twins to grow up! I believe this is Leena. She has a personality of 3/8/9/10/5. She looks a lot like Tilly.

Next up is Sable. Her personality is 10/7/1/5/3. This is the end of the round for Tilly. Both girls got makeovers which I'll show you next time.


CAS Sims 1/1
Population: 6
Playable Sims: 3
Sim multiplier 2

Uni Taxes: $4,241/$1,000,000

Burglaries: 0
Fires: 0
Electrocutions: 0

Community Lots
Sim owned: 1
City owned: 0 

Universities: 0
Downtowns: 0
Business Districts: 0

Athletic: 0/0
Business: 0/0
Criminal 0/0
Culinary: 0/0
Law Enforcment 0/0
Medical 0/0
Millitary 0/0
Politics 0/0
Science 0/0
Slacker 0/0
Adventure 0/0
Education 0/0
Gamer 1/0 (Tilly Pines)
Journalism 0/0
Law 0/0
Music 0/0
Artist 0/0
Natural Science 0/0
Paranormal 0/0
Show Business 0/0
Architecture 0/0
Dance 0/1
Entertainment 0/0
Intelligence 0/0
Oceanography 0/0

No comments:

Post a Comment