Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Genetic Roulette Challenge Chapter Five

We welcome back the Kanes with Diana teaching the cutest little cupcake how to talk.

"Me cupcake?"

"No, your name is Joseph."

"Cupcake?"

 Francisca is having another mood swing.

"Six more days until I can leave. Six more days."

 "I'm really glad I'm not going to university because homework is hard."

Nope! You'll most likely move out and marry Estavan.

"I like that plan a lot better."

 Look at how cute and innocent Isabella looks while carrying her plasma juice. She has little bows and a pink nightgown, but actually she's out for blood.

"I'm not evil!"

Not yet. You could still get the trait when you're older.

 Dionyza's been going around the house upgrading stuff to try and boost her career performance. She's super close to completing her LTW. Or well closer than she was before. I think she's on level 7 or 8.

 Awww you do care about your siblings. You rolled the want to potty train Joseph.

"I just can't resist the cupcake hat. It's too cute."

 Hubert decided to do his homework on an empty lot again for some reason.

"It helps me think. The house is pure chaos."

He's not wrong.

 Isabella stayed after school and played on the swing set.

"I wish we had one of these at home."

You do. I bought you kids everything fun you could possibly do.

"I like these swings better."

 "I'm offended you're not eating waffles with us. Person minus minus Francisca."

"And you think I care because?"


 "Wow *snarfs down food* you're really attractive."

"And you're not, especially when you're eating like that."

 Hubert had his teen birthday, and he's cute! He added Socially Awkward to his traits. Poor guy is already Clumsy.

 "Get out of my house weirdo. *whack* *whack*"

 "I'm not an actual dog! I'm a werewolf! Why is she so evil?"


 Francisca isn't totally evil. She used her relationship app to make this guy Hubert's romantic interest.

"Just a few hours as a teen, and I already have a boyfriend. Score!"

 "The dishwasher is loud. Why can't everyone here drink plasma packs. Then we wouldn't have to use it."

"I like regular food not blood."

 No one can resist the cupcake cuteness!

 "I'm gonna lose it! Seriously, I don't think I can stay in this house any longer."

Well tough because you still have a few more days.

"I wish I could speed up time."

Well, unfortunately vampires don't have those powers, and I don't have Into the Future.

 "Look I made an octopus!"

It's missing some legs.

"It's a masterpiece!"

I think you should stick to painting.

 Hubert didn't go to school for some reason. After getting yelled at by Diana, he helped Joseph with his toddler skills.

 Since Hubert was helping with Joseph. Diana and Dionyza took advantage of having a rare moment alone.

 "I'm going to catch you!"

"No fair, you can fly!"

 Joseph has got to be the most spoiled child in this challenge.

 Diana maxed the painting skill! Now she just has to work on her guitar skill.

 "Uh, who are you and what are you doing?"

*mumbles spell*

 "What the heck?! Why'd you set me on fire?"

*evil laughter*

 "Uh, why are you reading me a bedtime story when we have to get up for school in three hours? Also why is it a book about handiness?"

"You need your rest before school, and this book is so boring I'm about to fall asleep reading it."

 Sleepy cupcake!

 Hubert has been pissing off the whole household, I'm guessing due to his socially awkward trait. Diana sent him to go stand in a corner.

"Ugh I'm not five. I don't need a time out."

With the way you're acting, you're lucky that's all  you got.

 "Don't you think it's funny I'm dating  your crush's brother."

"No, it's weird."

"You'll be my sister and sister-in-law."

"Just don't Hubert."

 "I'm just going to hang here. Maybe she won't set me on fire if she can't reach me."

 "Is fishing really worth it if you lose your spouse for the challenge?"

You can't use that excuse to get out of it. You need it for your job.

"I'm immortal. I have all the time in the world to top my career."

More like 8 more babies but okay.

 It's the weekend, so Gertrude asked Wilhemina on a friendly outing (that will hopefully turn into a date).

 This was so funny. Apparently they're playing tag.


 And they're girlfriends now! I wonder what it felt like kissing a werewolf, especially with that extreme under bite and fangs out.

 Apparently werewolves don't have back hair???

 It's Edgar's birthday, which means we'll have a spot for baby number seven now!

"Gee I'm really feeling the love here."

 Here he is all grown up!

 Gertrude decided to throw a sleepover the same night Edgar grew up. Honestly those sleeping bags are a little weird looking.

 Of course Edgar had to use the dishwasher before leaving, and of course everyone promptly freaked out over the noise.

 So it took like a whole day to get Edgar situated. I kept trying to have him propose to Estavan, and he never had the option. I ended up moving Edgar out, cheating to add Estavan to his family, and I started a pregnancy for them too, so hopefully that means grandbabies!

When I came back, Isabella was talking to this guy. I thought maybe he could be a potential spouse since she's about to be a teen, but he kept offending her and everyone else in the house.

 Wow, see Francisca you're a big softie.

"It's not like I hate everyone in this house. We're the only two vampires in this house. I'm teaching Isabella how not to fry in the sun."

"What about mom and Joseph?"

"They don't count."

 Baby number 7 is on the way!

 "Hubert what the hell is wrong with you? I could get frost bite!"

"Maybe you shouldn't wear shorts and a t-shirt in the winter."

It's eternally summer Hubert, you're just being a jerk.

I end this update with Isabella growing up to be the most gorgeous out of all her siblings. Seriously, she's so pretty! Apparenntly she didn't do well in school and gained the Sailor trait.

 I'm going to actually have to keep on the kids about homework because Hubert has a D. Also I think Joseph's aging glitched because he glitched, so he'll be having his birthday soon so there's not such a large gap between him in the others. I'll miss his cupcake hat.

2 comments:

  1. Dang, a D? I guess because he keeps skipping school. Don't skip school, kids!

    You're right about Isabella being gorgeous; those eyes are an amazing shape.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously don't think I've ever had any of my sims do so badly in school!

      I love her, and I am definitely saving these sims to use in other challenges.

      Thanks for all your comments!

      Delete