Sunday, July 7, 2019

Name Game Generation One Chapter 1.2

 Welcome back to the Willowsburg Name Game. where we are now trying to juggle raising three toddlers.

 As mentioned last time, I did indeed move the family to Sulani. My simself is chilling on one of the  new pool floaties, thinking she's not going to get sunburnt.

 The triplets seem to be enjoying the endless warm weather and use it as a chance to explore the great outdoors.

 As my Simself lounges about, her spouse Fidele is working on potty training the kids. It's the first skill I make sure they master. No sim of mine is changing dirty diapers.

 And I called it! Just like real me, Sim!Me can't go outside without getting sun burnt. I wonder if the pack came with sunscreen?

 "Wanna play dolls?"

"Nope my dolls!"

 Avery was stubborn though, and he wasn't going to move until Arizona let him play with the dollhouse.

 "Rain, rain go away. I'm going to make a mess today!"

 Avery's eyebrows make him look kind of evil, but he's really a sweet kid. I think out of all the toddlers, he was the easiest to take care of.

Also apparently the popcorn machine supplies never ending popcorn? Someone made it the first day in the house, and it's still providing popcorn almost a week later.

 "I don't wanna practice potty anymore! Please no more potty!"

 "Sorry kid, but you will learn how to potty if it's the last thing I do."

"Why is mommy a weird color?"

"I don't know I thought this sunburn was supposed to wear off like yesterday."

 Fidele teaches, Avery, the last one to learn, how to potty. We are officially free of smelly diapers!

 "I wish I could be playing video games right now."

 Arjun is also a rather troublesome toddler. After dumping paint everywhere, he decided to ransack the kitchen.

 "Mommy just won a gaming tournament! Isn't that exciting."

"Want more food!"

"But I'm a superstar!"

 My simself decided to distract Arjun, so he wouldn't make anymore messes. Arizona is also distracted learning her communication skill.

 Avery, the best little toddler, gets a bedtime story from Fidele. I will freely admit that shes is a better parent than my simself.

 Sulani is just so gorgeous!

 Apparently neighbors will drop by and give you food if you haven't cooked in awhile. I always make the largest meal and keep the fridge stocked with plenty of leftovers, but I am not one to turn down free food!

 Elizabeth invited herself over and stays to clean up some of the toddler messes. I love my sim neighbors!

  I seriously can't get over how pretty this island is. I'm going  to have to stop myself from having all of my sims live here.

 The neighbors also help Arizona out with her thinking skill. I appreciate the community parenting, especially with three toddlers in the house.

 I just love that parents can join the little ones playing with the dollhouse!

 "Wee! Make a mess!"

Arizona is now bored since she maxed all her skills, so she spends her time running around the house making messes. Avery is not impressed.

 A rare moment when my simself and Fidele actually are able to sleep at the same time.

 Avery and Arjun are also working on polishing off their skills. I want all the kids to be top notch toddlers!

 Fidele helps them out, so we can move this along a bit.

 "I'm tired."

Then go to sleep.

"I'm also hungry and have to pee."

 Fidele makes an awesome turtle sandcastle! I wonder if having a higher creativity skill means cooler sandcastles? All my other sims make basic ones.

 The boys are really close to one another, probably because they spend all their time skilling together.

 She really looks like she's about to do something bad. I don't trust her.

 "You're still working on thinking? I finished that ages ago."

"Leave me alone."

 This is something that never happens. They're all asleep at the same time. *sheds tear*

 Like I said, Avery and Arjun are really close. They've almost merged into one toddler!

 "I'm hungry! I'm sleepy! Feed me!"

"Sorry, mommy's forging some art right now."

Seriously those art forgery gigs bring in the big bucks.

 "How about I read you a little story, and you sit here for two hours, so I can complete part of my aspiration."

 "Hey look a fire!"

Really? You really had to burn breakfast?

 I guess we know who the two favorites are. Poor Arjun was left inside the house.

 Since the triplets are about to grow up, I had my simself and Fidele try for another baby. Usually I wouldn't have this big of an age gap, but I did not want to deal with more than three toddlers at a time.

 Just two working moms, getting some work done in a rare moment of peace and quiet.

 "It's your birthday today, are you excited?"

"What's a birthday?"

 Both the real me and the pixel me were excited for these birthdays.

 First up, Arizona!

 Next is Avery!

 Then it's Arjun's turn!

 "Standing over that cake gave me a cramp in my neck."

 Arizona gains the Creative and Top Notch Toddler traits. Her aspiration is Artistic Prodigy.
 Avery gains the Glutton and Top Notch Toddler traits. His aspiration is Social Butterfly.
 Arjun gains the Mean (oh joy) and Top Notch Toddler traits. His aspiration is Rambunctious Scamp.

 Guess whose mean streak is already starting to make itself known?

 "Mom I don't need your help with homework!"

"But I need to help you. It'll only be once, so let's get this over with."

 "That'll show her to help me with my homework. I am a smart child. I don't need any help. Let's see her get this paint out of the carpet."

 "Uh oh."

"I'm putting you in time out."

"Ugh, fine."

 "Seriously? My time out is getting to chill by the pool?"

 "Ha, ha you got in trouble!"

"Yeah, and I'm soooo devastated by it. The punishment was horrible."

 Arizona gets to work on her aspiration. She makes quick work of the first level.

 She's constantly making a mess. You'd think she had nothing else to do and wasn't in a playroom surrounding by toys and games.

 "Arjun, I am helping you with your homework."

"Thanks?"

 I decided to send the kids out to the beach to explore. Arizona doesn't seem too thrilled about it.

 They actually had a great time and spent some time bonding together. I want all the siblings to be close.

 Sea turtle sighting!

 "Why are you both eating in the bathroom? Weirdos!"

 It's baby time again! Please be just one baby.

 Meet baby Lucy!

 Fidele's face looks like she kind of regrets having another kid.

 Poor Avery never gets a chance to play with the dollhouse.

 "Hey what's that?"

"Your new sister Lucy."

"Cool! Can I hold her?"

 Arizona got a positive moodlet from meeting Lucy, unlike the boys. She's constantly hanging out with Lucy and showering her with attention.

 Time to get started on the last baby of the generation!

 "Don't tell the others, but you're my favorite child."

 "So you're pregnant again?"

"Looks like it."

 "I want to see what all the fuss is about. Come here lil guy!"

 The benefits of working from home are you can work right beside your infant and help her at the drop of a hat.

 "What'd you get for number twelve?"

"Like I'd tell you. You're always going on about how smart you are. Figure out yourself!"

"Rude."
 It's school project day! They all got the castle.

 I decided to have family move to a larger lot. Unfortunately it didn't work out too well, but it was very pretty while it lasted.

 Lucy is in awe of the bottle.

 The lot was from the gallery, and they made a really gorgeous kitchen.

 The boys continue to bond. I'm not sure if they'll ever be that close with Arizona.

 "Where are your brothers?"

"Doing homework outside on the ground like weirdos."

 Seriously? You had an accident while you were standing in the bathroom?

 "Hey Avery, do you want a hug?"

"Ew, no."

 One of Fidele's brothers invited her over. What a difference going from Sulani to Newcrest can have on the weather.

 "So cold. Must get back to the island. I can't die here."

 That's not even his kid he's holding. I don't know where his actual kids are. It shows he has two on the family tree, but they were nowhere in sight.

 Fidele heads home to celebrate Lucy's birthday. She rolled the Fussy trait. We have a fussy toddler and a mean child. How fun!

 First things first, teaching Lucy to use the potty.

 "Did I just cause an explosion while making pancakes?"

Yes you did. Seriously, I didn't catch it, but there was a cloud of smoke in the air. Note to self, do not let simself make pancakes.

 "I am the mighty butterfly, ruler of the world!"

 "I'm hungry!"

Maybe you could, I don't know, eat more food? My simself is probably the dumbest sim I've played yet. I'm so glad I never even thought of playing an ISBI with her.

 Arizona is getting very close to finishing off her aspiration.

 Lucy, even though she's just a toddler, seems to be more competent than my simself. She actually managed to get food on her own.

 Aaaand we're back at the old house. The new house was just way too glitchy.

 Somehow I missed Fidele being struck by lightening, poor thing.

 "I remember you even if our watcher doesn't."

 Again, and on your daughter no less?

 Lucy really isn't fussy as her trait suggests. She's much easier to handle than her siblings.

 Time for the final baby!

Welcome baby Ivy!

Next time, we'll see if my simself shapes up, and some pictures of toddler cuteness.

3 comments:

  1. Aww...the triplets are doing well. Nice job getting then all up to top-notch. That isn't easy with one let alone 3. Lucy is a cutie! If I remember correctly fussy toddlers get upset when parents leave for work, since you didn't have to worry about that she might be a super content toddler...although I might be mis-remembering. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many girls! My sims always give me more boys, for some reason. Great names, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My game always seems to give me a lot of girls, which is why I've usually done matriarchies just because I get more options.

      Delete