Sunday, November 10, 2019

Easter Egg Challenge 6

Welcome to the finale of my Easter Egg challenge. Things are a bit scattered as I collected them, but none the less, here we are.

First we have a win on a BlicBlock Tournament.

 Next, Sunday camped out at the Bluffs for a few days to see the elusive Ellie the Sea Monster.

 Sunday won at Genie's Curse.

 She also won at Incredible Sports.

 Between all the tournaments, Sunday spent her time maxing her programming skills in hopes of hacking the supercomputer.
 A tournament win for My Sims Go.

 One for Pro Hillock 2.

 And her final win was at Road Rival Alpha.



 Now, we jump back in time a bit where Sunday proposes to and marries long time partner Holly Alto. I was really afraid I was going to forget to get them married and miss out on those points!

 Peeps is an adorable, but messy and smelly toddler.

 Sunday and I are both excited for her birthday because it means no more toddlers in the house.


 Daisy quickly takes a liking to the youngest member of the Spring family.

 Peeps also shows she's her mother's daughter because she loves video games.

 This painting is sort of creepy. That Freezer Bunny is just lurking in the forest, and, I don't know if you can see it, but it's also crying?

 Bunny is a smelly and grumpy teen. She just had a bath and has to take one all over again. Out of all the kids, she's the one I'm least connected to, which feels a bit mean to say.

 Sunday tends to go large chunks of time without checking up on her garden. It still seems to be in pretty good shape, though.

 I don't have a ton left to do, but one of the tasks left is to lead both the Paragons and the Renegades.

 I was afraid she wasn't going to get to talk to all the members and get in since all they seemed to want to do is try on different outfits, so Sunday barely got to speak to them.

 Still, I guess it was enough for Sunday to get accepted!

 Now, just a little bit of charm, and she can convince Siobhan to step down as the leader.

 Sunday was successful, but I feel like by the look on Siobhan's face, she knew what we were doing.

 Next up, time to join the Renegades. Max Villareal is looking extra sketchy there in his work clothes.

 It didn't take Sunday long to get in as she only had Morgan and Max to talk to. Wolfgang and Ulrich bounced the second they arrived.

 Max was much easier to convince to step down than Siobhan was. (I feel bad because I feel like I'm spelling all these names wrong. I'm not too familiar with the Windenburg townies).

 Sunday's next mission was to work on her Mischeif skill.

 Random, but the buildings by Oasis Springs's Park are really nice inside.

 Daisy decided to runaway, but thankfully we found her.

 Sunday's back at it again with this pretty townie. I feel like I should save her for future spouse material in another save.

 Katrina really hates Sunday, probably because she had a one night stand with Nina.

 I seriously didn't think I was going to get this one. Sunday had to wait at least a week between attempts to hack the supercomputer.

 Shortly after, she maxed the mischief skill.

 Then she bought a voodoo doll and bound it to some random townie she met while building up her skill.


 Time for a double birthday! First up, Egg is about to become a young adult (don't leave me!).

 Next up, it's Jellybean's turn to become a teen.

 He turned out cute! Jellybean got glasses like his other mom, Cassandra Goth.


 Another Easter Egg I didn't think I'd find. Sunday has been going on space missions since pretty close to the beginning of the challenge.

 Peeps is a good kid. Even if she makes a mess, she'll clean it up.

 Somehow Daisy is immortal, and I'm not going to complain. I can barely handle sim death, let alone sim pet death.

 Speaking of which, it's Holly's turn to age up into an elder.

 Don't remind me that sims actually have to die in this challenge! Other than my Asylum Challenge, and a fluke death in my OWBC, it's actually been several years since I've had a sim die.

 Bunny was supposed to age up with Holly, but she slept in too late. Here she is looking grumpy as always.

 I felt bad because Peeps was going to miss having her big sister around.

 It wasn't long before it was Sunday's birthday too.

 Just two old ladies hanging out. Daisy and Sunday love each other as much as they did when they started this adventure.

 Once Peeps came home from school, it was her turn to age up as well.

 She's so cute! I absolutely love her.

 Peeps and Jellybean are some good kiddos.

 For night on the town, I sent these two out since apparently elders don't celebrate.

 However, they were completely miserable. Jellybean refused to sit down and eat with Peeps, and Peeps kept randomly crying the whole time.

 I know I barely showed him, but Jellybean was ready for his young adult birthday. I feel bad for not really showing the kids, but I was way too focused on accomplishing Sunday's goals for the challenge. Just know that they were well taken care of and a lot of fun (well Bunny wasn't much fun).

 It's almost Holly's time, so I decided to let her and Spring enjoy some woohoo.

 Later that night Holly passed on.


 Everyone mourned in their own way.

And we end the challenge on the extremely depressing note of my founder passing on.

I really enjoyed this challenge, but I also had a heard time connecting to this family. Egg, Peeps, and Daisy were probably my favorites. They may show up again some time.

Now on to the points!

+20 points for a new CAS founder
+25 points for marrying an Easter Egg sim (Holly Alto TS3)
+30 points for children from Easter Egg sims (Egg (Nina Caliente), Bunny (Holly Alto), Jellybean (Cassandra Goth))
+30 $91, 768 in the bank
+10 for blogging challenge
+45 Video Game Madness
+25 Reading 5 Easter egg books
+15 Hacker Extraordinaire
+10 Bert's Bee Beebox
+10 Wall Full of Stars
+15 Hypnofrog, not Hypnotad
+25 Living on Yuma Heights Lot
+15 The Flirty Magic Bean
+15 Dust Spirit Insects
+10 Seirous Sea Monster
+40 Mass Effect Alignment
+10 Outfits
+10 Tean Idol Poster
+10 Schmapple Products
+10 Henry Puff, not Harry Potter
+10 Guardian of the Gnomelaxy
+10 Wolf Pytt Recommends
+35 Voidcritter Madness
+10 Recolor Puddles
+10 Your Brain on Drugs
+30 For 3 Easter Egg Paintings
+25 Voodoo Witchcraft
+10 Earl Grey, Hot
+50 Tell My Wife I said, Hello
+25 Post Card Crazy
+30 Scientific Satellite
+30 For 3 Morphing Pictures
+10 I Have the High Ground
+40 Command and Conquer

Total: 705

No comments:

Post a Comment