Monday, June 10, 2019

Easter Egg Challenge: Weeks 3 and 4

Weeks three and four will be combined because not much happened during week three, as will become apparent.

Sunday goes on her quest to find some Dust Sprites.

She spent most of her vacation laying or standing around waiting for it to be nighttime to try and collect some. I also came very close several times to getting the 48 Neutral achievement, only for mood to switch at the last second.

During her trip, we pop back to the house really quickly for Bunny to have her birthday. She's an Inquisitive toddler.

After around five days, Sunday finally catches some Dust Sprites, which means she is allowed to go home.




Bunny tries to imitate Daisy, and I will never not find this interaction adorable.

Time for Egg to grow up!

Before his final makeover, I snapped a picture of him in the kids' Star Wars outfit.

And here he is post makeover! I'm not sure if he looks more like Nina or Sunday. I guess I'll have to wait until his teen birthday to tell.

Sunday wastes no time seducing her third Easter Egg donor, Cassandra Goth.

And baby number three is soon on the way!

Sunday has quite the garden growing. Daisy likes to visit her to keep her company as she tends to the plants.

While I was trying to catch the dust sprites, I had Sunday collect any other bug she might come across. The Will-o-the-Wisp might be my favorite of all the bugs. The Luna Moth is pretty cool too. I actually found one in real life in front of my workplace a few years back.

Time for Bunny's birthday!

She is quite the cutie, and I love that hat! I think she's going to take more after Holly.

Baby number three should be joining us anytime now. Sunday looks so ready for this pregnancy to be finished.

Egg and Bunny are such well behaved kids. They're always doing their homework without being asked.

Finally a duck puddle! They've had the crappiest toilet and sink, but it took forever for them to break.

Welcome baby Jelllybean!

Easter Egg painting!

Daisy must have been feeling left out because she ran away right as Jellybean was being born. Thankfully, she returned the next day.

Sunday is being abducted in hopes of getting the birth popup. Let's hope she comes back pregnant!


Bunny and Egg continue to be awesome kiddos.

Jellybean grows up to be a Silly, but very cool toddler. I have a rule in my game that if a toddler grows up with sunglasses, they get to keep them. Adding to his coolness, the freezer bunny on his shirt is also wearing sunglasses.

You can't see it, but Sunday is indeed pregnant from her alien abduction.

Jellybean is pretty much always in a grumpy mood. Bunny just stands there and let's him vent, pretending she actually knows what he's saying.

Finally! Now I can have Sunday work on some other skills.


School project time! Of course both of the kids, being the overachievers they are, work carefully on their projects.


Another Easter Egg down...

...Along with another Easter Egg painting!

Sunday gives birth to her last child, alien baby Peeps. No birth popup for her either, so I have no idea how you get it, or if it's changed at some point in the game.

This update ends with Sunday's completed postcard collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment